Search results

1. J

Slip on VS. Full exhaust

Thanks to all of you guys, and lady too :) HondaGal proved an outstanding point. I think I'm just gonna hold off on the exhaust for a while.
  2. J

Slip on VS. Full exhaust

mpusch* auto correct
  3. J

Slip on VS. Full exhaust

putsch is right on the money. An 09 GSX-R600
  4. J

Slip on VS. Full exhaust

So this might be a senseless question, but here it goes. One of the coaches from another organization told me a while back that he could "make" me a Jardine GP-1 FULL exhaust system from just the slip-on. That would save me nearly a thousand dollars, considering the full system is about $1,200...
  5. J

Q2s VS. Q3s

Thanks A LOT for the helpful information, everyone.
  6. J

Q2s VS. Q3s

So I'm finally getting back on the track after a long year and three months. I've always ran Q2s and I absolutely love them. I'm thinking about going with Q3s this season. Can anyone tell me how they differ from each other or which set of tires deliver better performance? Thanks Guys!!!!!
  7. J

VIR in Aug

yeah dude, there is plenty of us here. if you want, you can follow us. we have two trucks and trailers going. we take 258 pretty much all the way up to I40, kinda like going towards Raleigh, well actually just like going towards Raleigh. we get off on exit 176 and its pretty much a straight shot...
  8. J

VIR in Aug

McGixxer, DJhunter, Art and myself are in for saturday and sunday :) we're really excited for TD and cant wait. to bad i'll be riding by myself though :( all of my buddies got bumped to I last TD at CMP.
  9. J

Sorry no pics at cmp! TRUCK DOWN!!!

will you be at VIR on aug 18th/19th?
  10. J

New guy here - get the beating sticks

Hey Mike, I read that you're trying to come out to VIR on august. remember that if you sign up after 15 days prior to the event there will be a $30 dollar fee. just wanted to give you the heads up brotha. Hope to see you out there on the 18th/19th. I'll be on a white 2009 GSX-R600 street bike...
  11. J

CMP this month

shitttt, hook it up man, i'll be there lol
  12. J

New addiction!

oh look!!!!! i can see my fat ass in the background lol
  13. J

CMP this month

hey Art, u gotta take your street R6 I sold your track bike yesterday bro hahaha jk. you, Brady, and Hunter have fun out there and ride safe. I need you guys and the bikes in one piece so we can hit up VIR South on the 18th :)
  14. J

New addiction!

he got him a nice 05 R6 with alot of track goodies. i introduced him and a few other buddies to the track. now they're all rocking out with their beautiful track bikes and im still riding my street bike :(
  15. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

you're welcome Master Guns:cool: hehehe, mannnn I miss the Corps
  16. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

mannnn, im nowhere to be found.
  17. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

he is good bro. limping around a little bit but they did x-rays and not a single bone was broken, he's just a little banged up, walking in crutches because of brusing on his hip and heel/foot. he is buying a track bike on saturday, hopefully, and we'll be back out at VIR aug 18th-19th.
  18. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

ahhh, no video of me either :S ps. my boy said he came close to you but he never touched you. i say you guys just shake hands next track day and make up :notsure:
  19. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

did u put any videos of the Gopro up on youtube?
  20. J

VIR S,S oh boy !!!

number 11. its a white 2009 GSXR600 street bike, not track bike. I was wearing a blue one piece.