Search results

1. ayotte6pc

track day god/intro racer special

Trackday GOD/ Intro racer special Up for sale is a 2005ish GSXR 600, a moped, a trailer, and all the goodies one should need to start doing track days and or start road racing. I love the sport, but with work, a second child, and other commitments, I just don’t have the time to do it right now...
  2. ayotte6pc

2 Race Bikes F/S

Im posting this for a friend that I pit bitch for. They are his bikes and any questions can be directed to him via his email address at the bottom of the page. DO NOT PM ME about the bikes as I have no further info about them. 2005 600rr $6,000.00 Vortex rearsets and clip ons 520 kit with new...
  3. ayotte6pc

F/S: Tire tree

Ok, its a knock off of sorts. I was messing around when I bought my welder and built a tire tree. Very similar to the PitBull except: mine is made of heavy wall pipe instead of square tube Mine is painted, not annodized Mine has cheapie wheels and a bolt axle, but rolls the same (How fast does...
  4. ayotte6pc

Fs 06 gsxr 600 race body

I thought I posted thsi already, but I guess I didnt.... I have a set of Cheetah race body work that came off an 06 GSXR 600. Will fit a 06 750 also. It was wrecked, but I repaired it and left it in primer. This set is the tail, Upper, and lower... NO FRONT FENDER INCLUDED Its not New...
  5. ayotte6pc

F/S: 06/07 GSXR subframe(s)

Im posting this as a feeler... Gotta see how mach material to buy. Ill be making some subframes out of aluminum for 2006/2007 GSXR 600/750s soon. These will be for track bike set ups only. Direct bolt ins $100. + Shipping PM me if interested. (Also I can repair OEM aluminum stuff, just let...
  6. ayotte6pc

Possibly F/S 04 GSXR 600

Im looking at buying a 04 gsxr 600 just for the go fast parts. I plan on taking them off the "New" bike, putting them on my "76'er" and replacing the removed parts with the OEM stuff, then reselling the "New bike" for a fraction of what I paid for the whole schebang. Its kinda ratty. Its been...
  7. ayotte6pc

Ayotte Drum Set For Sale

Ayotte Drums with Zildjian Cymbals, Stands, and Misc Hardware These are currently located in climate controlled basement studio in Pittsburgh PA. I am selling my set because the band broke up and family life has taken over my free time. A little extra cash right now would not hurt either...
  8. ayotte6pc

Member Package

No its not what you think, Jeesh! I just joined a few weeks ago. I was wondering of NESBA sends out a hard copy of the membership guide, stickers, misc swag, etc., via mail, or is all this stuff located online on the member perks page? That is all, Thanks.
  9. ayotte6pc

Aluminum parts repair

I cant believe I havent posted this yet... Im horrible at sales, I guess thats why I dont have my own corporation. Anyways, for those that missed my intro thread in MID-Atlantic , my name is Andy Matvey and I'm from Pittsburgh PA. By trade I am a steamfitter, by night I am a super angry...
  10. ayotte6pc

Belated Intro of myself

Hello to all! My name is Andy Matvey and I "unfortunately" have the same addiction problem as many of you here do with speed. As you know the addiction is expensive and its nice to know that theres other people out here that have the same champagne tastes and maddog wine money as myself! This...