Search results

1. sSalopek

Summit Point Airfence 6/4/2020

We are looking for a handful of people to help setup airfence Thursday at Summit Point. If you can assist please send me a message and let me know or post up here. Thanks!
  2. sSalopek

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

Ok guys (and gals) we are less than a week away from the rare SUMMIT POINT MAIN WEEKEND! I know I will be there, who else is coming out to ride and hang out?? The schedule for the weekend will be as follows- Friday the gates open @ 7pm* Saturday- 7:00am-8:00am - Tech and Registration 8:15...
  3. sSalopek

Summit Point 7/14-7/15 Air Fence Help Needed!!

For those of you guys riding (Or just hanging out) with us this weekend at Summit Point Main we will need a few able bodies to help with the setup and teardown of the airfence this weekend. We are looking for at least 5 people for setup and 5 for teardown and will be offering credits for any...
  4. sSalopek

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Ok guys (and girls) we are only a little over a week out until our SEASON OPENER at Summit Point Raceway! I know I will be there both days. Who else is coming out with us to brush off the winter dust?? Gates will be open Saturday 4/28 @ 6pm for anybody riding Shenandoah with us. Schedule...
  5. sSalopek

Summit Point - Main (7/10 schedule update)

There has been a change in the schedule for Summit Point Main Course on 7/10. We will be hot on track at 8:30 with the advanced group and will go cold at 5:30 ending with the Novice group. With this change tech and registration have been moved to 6:30AM to 7:30AM with the a mandatory riders...
  6. sSalopek

Summit Point Airfence

Hey guys (and gals) I know this is late notice but we had to confirm that it would be available first. We are looking for some volunteers for Airfence setup Thursday around 6pm and takedown Saturday around 5:15pm. If you can help please post up here so we can get a headcount and meet in front...
  7. sSalopek

NCBike 5/28-5/29 Bumps and Credits

All bumps and credits are posted to the system. Thank you to everybody who came out and congratulations to the guys/girls who made it to the next level! :like: I group: John Everette Hinnant Jonathan Crosby Michael Weeks John Bagley Ken Seethaler Maurice Abanes Chad Holm Ortiz Francisco Chris...
  8. sSalopek

Summit Point 5/6-5/7 Bumps and Credits Posted

Bumps and Credits are in the system! Thank you to all who came out and to all who helped with the air-fence! Also to the members who improved their riding and made it to the next level- Bumped to Intermediate - Rodney Stauffer Ryan Marshall Ray Bartholow Ron Long...
  9. sSalopek

Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

Ok guys (and gals) - Who is ready for TWO back to back days at Summit Point Main??? I'm In!! We will be having a potluck style dinner on Friday night! Emerson and I will be bringing a big brisket to smoke and MAYBE some jalapeno chicken bites :p Post up if your coming and/or what your...
  10. sSalopek

Summit Point 4/3 & 4/4 Bump and Credits Posted

Congratulations to Tom Delegram on his bump to the Advanced group at Summit Main 04/04!!! Also, all credits have been posted to the system Thanks to everyone who came out and looking forward to the next event!
  11. sSalopek

Summit Point Air-Fence Help 04/04

It's that time of year again!!! We will need assistance setting up and taking down Air-Fence for Summit Point Main on Monday April 4th. We will be meeting by the classroom around 5:30pm on Sunday to setup and around 5:00pm on Monday to tear down. Any member that helps will receive account...
  12. sSalopek

Hang Dry Discount

AMAZING NEW DEAL FROM HANG-DRY FOR ALL ACTIVE N2 MEMBERS! Tomer Levy with Hang-Dry has offered a discount to all active N2 members. All active N2 members can purchase a new Hang-Dry for only $170.00! To take advantage of this deal you will need to send an email to them at...
  13. sSalopek

NCBike 5/16 & 5/17 Bumps and Credit

Congratulations to everybody on your well deserved bumps!! :cool: New I group inductees: -Shawn Banks -Jason Banks -Seth Bare -Kyle Rouse -Bill Nesbitt -Jay Corbin -Andrew Bowie -Nick Mayfield -Matt Carlisle New A group inductees: -Mike Wiggins -Matt Covington -Josh Barnett -Brian Wendl -James...
  14. sSalopek

Summit Point Tech and Registration

We are trying to simplify the Tech and Registration process in the morning for everybody. For those of you who attended NJMP with us yesterday this will be familiar to you. Tech and Registration will be ran similar to our old express registration. This process is for pre-registered members...
  15. sSalopek

Summit Point Airfence Help

It's that time again..... We need help setting up the airfence Thursday evening (5/7/2015) at 6pm. If you are able to help let's meet in front of the classroom around 6pm and we will head out on track from there. .....and as always those who do help will recieve credits :D Looking forward...
  16. sSalopek

Summit Point 4/5 - 4/6 Bumps & Credits

Congratulations to everybody on your well deserved bumps! New I group inductees: -Chris So -Jeff Nido -Robert Freeman -Jason Hollingsworth -David Colley -Sergey Tambovtsev -Kristopher Corwin New A group inductees: -Jason Hunt -Mark Schweber Credits...
  17. sSalopek

Summit Point Giveaway!

To celebrate the Mid Atlantic season opener at Summit Point April 5th and 6th we are doing a little giveaway to give back to our members. We will be giving away a FREE TRACKDAY to one lucky member each morning Make sure to pick up your ticket at morning registration before 8am and the...
  18. sSalopek

Summit Point Airfence Help Needed!!

Like the title states we need help setting up airfence on Saturday evening and taking airfence down Monday after 5pm. If you can help Saturday evening we will meet in front of the classroom at 6:30pm If you can help Monday evening we will meet in front of the classroom at 5:15pm. ....and as...
  19. sSalopek

Potluck at Jefferson 10/11/14 (End of the season Sha*bang)

We are planning a potluck for Saturday evening at the Jefferson Circuit around 6pm ( 10/11/14) to celebrate the conclusion of the inaugural season for N2! I will start it off, "The First Lady" and I will be bringing the following: Smoked Barbecue Spare Ribs Smoked Brisket Sandwiches Coleslaw...