Search results

1. toptaz1000rr

flashing the ecu

so can someone please tell me what flashing the ecu does? for street? for track ? what are the benefits? why do it ? i have a few cbr 1000rr's and most are street .. 2 are track .. 1 is full race with an HRC ECU are there/is there any reason i should do this ? thanks in advance
  2. toptaz1000rr

cbr1000rr ohlins shock super clean only 400 miles

825 shipped continental usa! SUPER CLEAN located in NY
  3. toptaz1000rr

gilles gp light clip ons

off of my cbr 1000rr please do your reaserch but i THINK since they are 50mm you can use them on any bike that has 50mm upper fork tubes 100 shipped you WILL need to guy buy a hex socket and use a long 1/4 drive extention... was not given the tool when i got them ill get you the size you need...
  4. toptaz1000rr

magnesium rims honda

marvic penta magnesium rims 400 miles on them WITH tires that have 400 miles on them as wel not a scracth or chip at all 1800 pics coming in the morning ... off of my 2007 repsol (front rim is honda repsol red, rear rim is honda repsol orange)
  5. toptaz1000rr

ARATA FULL TI EXHAUST SYSTEM HONDA CBR 1000rr

1500 shipped WITH The pc 3 to match 375 miles on it from time was installed
  6. toptaz1000rr

gilles 50mm gp light clip ons

off of my honda cbr1000rr but 50mm they will fit ALOT OF other bikes 100 shipped
  7. toptaz1000rr

Ohlins shock cbr1000rr honda

shock was on the bike for approx 375 miles... it is set for a 190-210lb rider shock is SUPER clean bottom line on the shock is 900 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR shipping/tracking and paypal fees included.
  8. toptaz1000rr

MASSIVE like new parts for sale all less then 500 miles

MASSIVE like new parts for sale all less then 500 miles -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- brembo rear (rear has underswung relocator) 850 ohlins forks with gold Titanium Nitride coated fork tube, which is slicker and stronger...and more...
  9. toptaz1000rr

if there are any bodybuilders/fitness in the forum in the NY NJ CT MA area check this

2010 NPC EMPIRE STATES BODYBUILDING, FITNESS, FIGURE and BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS! JULY 24th 2010! once again the season is here! last year by showtime there were 26 sponsors on board to support the competitors. this year 1 week before the arnold the show is already up to 24 sponsors and growing...
  10. toptaz1000rr

ORANGE CZ rims honda cbr1000rr 600rr rc51

front rim has some curb rash .. was sent to wills rim repair and cleaned up i also took them apart expecting to repowder coat them ... i can send back the bearings to you ify ou buy them or put them back together 1250 shipped if you want them powder coated add 300.00 (actual cost) since they...
  11. toptaz1000rr

tons of cbr 1000rr parts ... after market rims included

ok .. i need some time to get pics up ... its alot so may be easier to email me for pics and needs (toptaz50@aol.com) i have that i know off top of my head 7 sets of 320mm rotors just back from wills rim repair, checked and straight 125 shipped for a pair gold CZ rims, front rim had...
  12. toptaz1000rr

GOLD CZ rims for sale LOOK MUST SELL ASAP

GOLD CZ rims for sale LOOK MUST SELL ASAP -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok these are off my cbr1000rr but they work on the rc51 .. we all know this .. they were sent to wills rim repair cause i send ALL my rotors and rims there before sale...
  13. toptaz1000rr

BRAND NEW DIGITAL air pressure guage with case ilumiglow look

ordered online and hit 2 rather than 2 day shipping so i have an extra one . 60 shipped 48 states usa only HI AND AK avail for added 10.00 NO PR sorry
  14. toptaz1000rr

general suggestion for the BBS opinions welcome please read/post mods/admin espcially

general suggestion for the BBS opinions welcome please read/post mods/admin espcially -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- here is my suggestions... take it as you want... i mean no attack on anyone at all (other than scammers/thiefs and crooks)...
  15. toptaz1000rr

anyone on here that can do soem photoshop work for me i need to see an idea

anyone on here that can do soem photoshop work for me i need to see an idea
  16. toptaz1000rr

ALPINESTARS BLUE AND WHITE JACKET 48/58 for sale LOOK!

NO damage at all on it comes with zip out insulated liner jacket has standard CE armor in it (shoulders/elbows/forarms/ back) 200 shipped or make offers!! (reasonable offers) ALPINESTARS BLUE AND WHITE JACKET 48/58 for sale LOOK!
  17. toptaz1000rr

GALFER 320 WAVE rotors NEW LOOK

they were test mounted on a set of mag rims for a project i was doing ... pads have NEVER touched these rotors ... so in essence they are NEW 450 plus shipping 500 plus shipping with a set of SS lines 525 plus shipping with a set of SS lines and caliper spacers (upgrade from 310-320 on...
  18. toptaz1000rr

how much air hose to carry ?

how much air hose do you guys bring with you ? ??? ? is 50 enouh? is 150 too much ? ??.. how much air hose to carry ?
  19. toptaz1000rr

TD at miller FULL COURSE...

hey guys not sure if i am allowed to post this .. or if this is the right listing area.. (if i am not please delete with my appologies) came accross this on another site... FULL course at miller... limited to like 20-30 guys looks like.. so TONS of track time avail...
  20. toptaz1000rr

moviestar replica plastics cbr1000rr

i am missing the upper,tank and tail .. i have both left and rightmids, both left and right lowers (04-5) and the front fender i would like 300 shipped for all 5 parts....extra 100 and ill add an OEM tank shelter and tail section moviestar replica plastics cbr1000rr