1. L

FS: Woodcraft Tyre Warmers - LIKE NEW $300

Bump! would it help if I called them TIRE warmers :p
  2. L

FS: Woodcraft Tyre Warmers - LIKE NEW $300

Sold!!!!!
  3. L

New Assistant SE Director Ned Peanut Brown

YAY!!! Congratulations Peanut - excellent choice on Nesba's part :)
  4. L

D-Zum's crash at RA

Glad you will be ok soon Darrin!!!!
  5. L

CCS results from VIR-N!!!

haha thanks! It would have felt better finishing podium, but North takes no prisoners. I was glad to keep it rubber-side down this time :p
  6. L

GSXR WEIRDNESS - help needed!

Haha yes might as well have been! So it looks like the whole LCD screen & power/ignition issue was 2-fold - combination of resistor pulling loose in connection to kill switch & tip-over sensor bouncing out of mechanism that usually holds it down! But all looks well (so it seems) - as was able...
  7. L

Thanks John - will do! Count me in for CMP then :)
  8. L

Ok, so it looks like it has to do with the way the previous owner routed the wiring to make the system a keyless-ignition. They routed the ignition to run through the same switch as for the fuel (my kill switch), using a resistor (100 ohms) before it connects with the fuel wiring to decrease...
  9. L

haha!! I need an R6 like I need the plague Ruhe :p
  10. L

Thanks guys, I'll let you know how it turns out! Steve - trying to run CMP this weekend but not sure I can get to & from Kernersville w/ work this week - I'm giving myself tonight to look at it but if I luck out I'll see about getting it to Jim. Thanks for info on that :)
  11. L

So my fat bike has decided to be throw a tantrum and is throwing all kinds of funkiness when on track.:argh: Symptoms of the problem: While running, engine/system seems to reset (shut off-come back on immediately). e.g. I'll be running in 3rd gear, and the tac will be dancing between 0 rpms...
  12. L

Congrats Andrew Kmmie and CJ

Thanks all! I appreciated all the help and advice :)
  13. L

Any Engineers looking for new job?

Any Engineers sitting in Austin, TX looking for a new job or different work environment? Or who feel the itch to live closer to Circuit of the Americas? My company is aggressively hiring for a bunch of roles, but particularly Engineering positions. The complete list is here...
  14. L

Finally A Pretty Face In A Group !!!

YOU ROCK cupcakes!!! YAY and much deserved congratulations :D:congrats:
  15. L

RiderID - Coupon for new Orders

Hey Everyone, I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it. If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday. When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to...
  16. L

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

Get well Stan!
  17. L

Mike Moore's Shop: Carpool from NC/VA

If anyone is looking for a ride up to the celebration of Mike's life let me know. I will be heading up on Saturday morning from the Raleigh, NC area. I can take one in my truck or otherwise am happy to drive another vehicle if a group of people want to ride up together. Can meet people...
  18. L

If anyone is looking for a ride up to the celebration of Mike's life let me know. I will be heading up on Saturday morning from the Raleigh, NC area. I can take one in my truck or otherwise am happy to drive another vehicle if a group of people want to ride up together. Can meet people...
  19. L