Search results

1. ERB68

How much different is CCS vs WERA?

Yes and Yes. The new transponder for CCS is only $80 but it is disposable after a couple years when the battery dies.
  2. ERB68

What is the difference in US vs UK

Yes, I do it all the time
  3. ERB68

I thought the Dunlop guy said there are no N-tec fronts. N-tec refers to the build technology of the rears only.
  4. ERB68

Thanks. I remember you having a youngin.... they are kind cool
  5. ERB68

TV at the track..???? how do you do it?

Forget tv.... if you must, bring some dvd's or movies on a flash drive. seriously go out and meet people it way better!
  6. ERB68

I would love to but I had a daughter and I will have to play it by ear for $$
  7. ERB68

The US dunlops got better twice last summer. The rears want to be lower in pressure to good grip. I ran them at 19 or 20psi hot and they stuck as well as the UK. I can make a rear last 4/5 days if the track is not to rough like putnam. Putnam I could wear out a rear in a weekend.
  8. ERB68

2006 RR trailer

What ya getting George????
  9. ERB68

Midwest Track Day

Well, you are "Shitty Pass Racing" :D
  10. ERB68

I need to find some racing...... midwest

Blackhawk Farms has one more track day this coming Wednesday Oct. 10th run by Motovid.com. You can get more info from Southeast sales 414-463-2540 They are one of the dealerships that sponsor the track events. After that you have to drive south till next spring.
  11. ERB68

removing sticker residue

Brake clean on a rag. I clean off the old wheel weight sticky tape all the time. I sometimes wipe the bike down with it too.
  12. ERB68

Would you come back to NESBA?

I would But I don't think it will ever happen....
  13. ERB68

Its official

Hi Ty See ya around next summer!
  14. ERB68

SV650 Race Prep

I'm on a GSXR750 so I run 190's
  15. ERB68

track dates

Yep, we are everywhere!!! This weekend is crazy with STT @ autobahn & Grattan. And J.O.S. hosting a 3 dayer at Blackhawk farms. If you want to go to BHF call Southeast Sales for good pricing. 414-463-2540 Then they will give you a code to sign up on line
  16. ERB68

SV650 Race Prep

Dunlop has a new 160 for the SV's. I have not heard any feed back from friends that run SV's but the 211gpa in the 8477 compound is working good for me. 3 sprint races and it just like it just got scuffed in. I was running 1:14's at BHF with it.
  17. ERB68

How to Get ot BHF???

BBBBZZZTTTTTT fail.... Anna's FTW They do deliver
  18. ERB68

Showers/Electrical at BHF?

man the weather was perfect!! I really hope they come back and do a race school/pro school.
  19. ERB68

Hotel Near BHF?

For the Pridmore school? I will be there for for his school but I'm not sure witch day. One is open to the public and one is for the military I think. I usually pit in the old tech shed. White/black gsxr with #17 white plate.
  20. ERB68

Hotel Near BHF?

Don't thank me yet. I called the Best Western and they are full. The Roadway in the next exit north off I90 also does a BHF room rate. $49.95 That is where I'm staying this time. Rodeway Inn‎ 2956 Milwaukee Road Beloit, WI 53511 (608) 364-4000