Search results

1. moto-ufo

SUSPENSION TUNING DVDs - Dave Moss

"Twiddling Knobs, Suspension Tuning for Sport Bikes" with Dave Moss and Catalyst Reaction Suspension Tuning"An Introduction to Sportbike Suspension" by Dave Moss of Catalyst Reaction Three DVDs, $30 Here's a link to my Craigslist ad: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/1801517749.html...
  2. moto-ufo

Suspension tuning DVDs - box set - Dave Moss

Two suspension DVDs for sale. * Twiddling Knobs - Suspension Tuning for Sport Bikes with Dave Moss * An Introduction to Sportbike Suspension By Dave Moss of Catalyst Reaction $40 shipped. Thanks. -Brian
  3. moto-ufo

$165 in credits for $150

Sold Thanks everyone.
  4. moto-ufo

HJC helmet, like new

As you can see from the pics, the helmet doesn't have a scratch on it. I wore it once on the street for a short ride. Originally bought it as a backup helmet for the track. Size: Medium $65. Thanks for looking.
  5. moto-ufo

Motion Pro chain breaker

SOLD. $65 shipped. I can accept paypal or cash, if local. It's been used once. Very easy to use. Sold my bikes so I don't need it anymore. Pays for itself the first time you use it. I'm in Arlington, VA. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. Brian 703-346-8231 or PM me
  6. moto-ufo

Registering bike w/ Salvage title?

All you VA residents out there....anyone know if a bike with a salvage title can be registered for the street again?
  7. moto-ufo

2004 Honda 600RR track bike

SOLD. $2900 obo. Motivated seller. Located in Arlington, VA. Plus other stuff (see below) and my lap-timer. Feel free to PM me with questions or call 703-346-8231. HISTORY: First owner was also a NESBIAN and used it for the street, crashed it at his first track day, insurance company...
  8. moto-ufo

TRAILER: 2 bikes, stand up-type

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. 2001 Kendon trailer for sale. VA title in hand. Asking $800. Selling for a friend that let me borrow it. Located in Arlington, VA. The trailer is in very good condition. Comes with optional spare tire. It stands up and takes up very little room. Awesome little...
  9. moto-ufo

BACK PROTECTOR: Alpinestars Bionic

SOLD... $85 obo. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3451/3263680454_fc75d96418_b.jpg I'm in Arlington, VA. PM me or give me a call. :) Brian 703-346-8231
  10. moto-ufo

Alpinestars SG-1 track suit leather suit

SOLD USED. Good condition. Crashed but no holes; just some road rash and bug guts. Knee pucks still in decent condition. Removable mesh liner. Perforated leather for good air flow. EDIT: I took a closer look and did notice a 1cm spot where the stitching of a COSMETIC strip of leather is...
  11. moto-ufo

A-Stars GP Tech gloves

SOLD....... Used about 8 track days. Size Large. Here's the link to the CL ad: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/1016900499.html Price does not include shipping. Thanks for looking.
  12. moto-ufo

So who's gonna buy one?

Next track bike? Just read in RRW that Aprilia is bringing its RS125 to the states. $5499 and will not be street-legal.
  13. moto-ufo

$15 RRW subscription coupon question

I searched but didn't find anything... Roadracing World sent me my renewal notice...and then I remembered the $15 coupon in our riders' manual! The coupon says "$15 Special Discount Rate"....ok, cool! At the bottom of the coupon it says to enter your credit card info or include a check...
  14. moto-ufo

Question about Vortex bar

My right-side controls on my 2004 600rr have a brass nipple on the inside that matched a hole on the stock bar and kept the controls from rotating. The Vortex bar has no such hole (although I admit that I didn't check real well) and the control wouldn't fit correctly on the bar so I drilled a...
  15. moto-ufo

WTB: 2003 or 2004 600rr rear subframe

If you have a straight one, let me know. Thanks!
  16. moto-ufo

600rr rear subframe tweaked - Advice needed.

Hi all, can I take a crowbar and bend this thing back? One side is higher (by about and inch) and actually makes my seat tilted up a little on the right side. What about a race shop (where or who that would be I have no idea)? Would they be able handle something like this? I know they can...