Search results

1. Sig

Paging JRA

We all know JRA really got a 1k because he is super slow in the corners and needed to make up time in the straights. ;)
  2. Sig

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

Absoutely! :third:
  3. Sig

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

In! :tothetrack:
  4. Sig

Racing oil

fair enough.
  5. Sig

Racing oil

any reason you went 10w-40 instead of the 5w-40? Granted my knowledge of oil weight is limited but as I understand it the 5w-40 would be more free flowing at start up than the 10w-40. However, considering that it's always 32f+ when we start up a track bike it probably doesn't make much of a...
  6. Sig

Racing oil

5w40 seems like a good compromise between performance and protection for a track day bike. :dunno:
  7. Sig

2006 R6 Full Track/Street Package

price on just the bike?
  8. Sig

Ready for Barber

Nice chatting with you a little bit on the walk Roy and look forward to seeing you out there again.
  9. Sig

Barber Info

If I'm arriving after 9pm on Friday and have a non rider with me will they be allowed in to help me unload my stuff? :)
  10. Sig

Congrats on the A bump Will

Now, where's that video you were going to upload? :)
  11. Sig

Videos from VIR this past weekend.

is that a gopro? How do you have it mounted?
  12. Sig

Ready for Barber

So take it as a learning experience that you need to sign up sooner and bite the bullet this time? Looking forward to the weekend. :D
  13. Sig

Ready for Barber

6 days before is considered late. You could always get an elite membership and it would wave all late fees.
  14. Sig

ATE Super Blue

Looks like it might be time to stock up. I wonder if will continue to be sold as "offroad only?" http://hooniverse.com/2013/08/16/braking-news-ate-super-blue-deemed-illegal-for-us-distribution/
  15. Sig

Regarding noise: two small gens paralleled or one large?

One thing i really dig about the EU2000 is ease of portability. My brother in law steals mine all the time to run HAM radio stuff where lugging an EU3000 would be highly impractical. Also, you can run 30amp in parallel but it will require one of these...
  16. Sig

VIR Info

Pretty simple really, don't want to pay the power fee bring a generator and pour $3.50/gallon gas in it all day/night......the $25 fee gets cheap real quick. Food is cheaper at the grocery store than it is at the restaurant but it's pretty easy to justify going out to eat once and a while...
  17. Sig

Help help me out guys

24 views. You only need about 100,000 more and you'll get some money! ;)