Search results

1. A

2001 R6 question

Actually, that may be good. I am measuring the pipe, not the muffler. I threw away the muffler long ago. If you took the muffler off, you may find the OD of the pipe to be pretty close to what I measured. (or if you measured the ID of the muffler) Ofcourse that would mean 0.200" wall...
  2. A

2001 R6 question

So... a looong time ago before I moved to Houston, TX I actually used to ride on the track (read: crash a lot) and I destroyed the muffler on my 2001 R6 titanium Akrapovic exhaust system with carbon fiber muffler. I just want to replace the muffler, I don't really care what brand or style...
  3. A

FS 1999-02 R6 Parts

exhaust exhaust?
  4. A

Job Relocation

We had a lot of layoffs where I work and I was lucky enough to survive. I'll be relocating to Houston, TX though. I see that NESBA doesn't work any of those tracks. So, thanks for the help, I may be down for one more weekend. Might sell the bike up here and buy another down there. We'll see.
  5. A

Number one thing to improve NESBA

Whatever man, $6 / hr and tell them it's the start of a modeling career. Gron will be there for photos, he'll HAVE to pretend to be a modeling scout. This is sounding better and better. I call sun tan lotion application expert!
  6. A

I was just joking about the last part. I'll get there on my own. HOWEVER, I'm not joking about the first part.
  7. A

we need race hoes at the track days. I mean hot girls that love men with motorcycles. And on that day, we should switch the stickers so that "A" means "B".
  8. A

I raced a Harley.....

Thats awesome!
  9. A

Gron4 Photos July 4-5

what bike number is Ian?
  10. A

I was thinking about it last night. You say you got plenty of compliments on our good behavior from Blackhawk employees, a lot of MW guys seem to enjoy Blackhawk. Is it possible to get exclusive rights there? STT has all these tracks that only ride with them. Let's get Blackhawk for us. I'm...
  11. A

Great weekend at Blackhawk!

Who was the guy I was racing back and forth with during one of the late sessions? Especially after turn 6 and turn "no name"? That was a lot of fun.
  12. A

Thanks for a great weekend

did she hit the outside of the track? I'm glad to hear she's okay. Might even be back for some late year track days!
  13. A

Thanks for a great weekend

Who was the girl that went down in the first session? How is she doing? Was it serious? I was right behind her, but looking ahead to turn 2 and the carousel and didn't see what happened. It was in the beginner session.
  14. A

Missing Woodcraft Tire Warmer

yeah, what happened? Did you get a tooth banged out or something?
  15. A

I have to own up. I had two really bad passes between turn 1 and 3. I tried passing a waving CR on the outside once and another beginner the same way earlier. I'm sorry, both times it looked so good to start with. Then I hear myself go, "Why didn't I see the correct line, ofcourse the rider...
  16. A

Thanks everyone for helping me out, the cookout rocked, and the fireworks that didn't take place were awesome too! Question: Who the hell numbered the turns at blackhawk? Is this a 10 turn (possibly a 9) track to anyone else? Is the turn directly after "6" theoretically not exist? So am I...
  17. A

Need help! 06 Kawi front rotor

no go from Cycle Salvage.
  18. A

I'm an idiot. I meant Ninja and said Gsxr. I will ask. Also, the guys in WERA may live near chicago...
  19. A

Remind me to try Cycle Salvage in Neenah for you tomorrow. I just picked up two rotors for my 2001 R6 today, they cost me $150. I'm going down to blackhawk for this weekend. A found quite a bit of stuff on Wera and a few promising things here on NESBA. Is it a GSX 600 or a liter? Right or...
  20. A

Rediculous Helmet Prices

Or you can do what I do: A) Get girlfriend B) Have her start to ride on back of mc C) Have her buy her own helmet D) Break up with girlfriend E) Trade her an area rug for her helmet.