Search results

1. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Hi all! NJMP is my local track and I wanted to see if there's an ATP lined up for this day? If not then anyone know of other coaching going on that day? Would like some feedback near the start of my track riding season. Thanks! Laz
  2. Laszlo

ASBK anyone?

Does anyone watch this series? I just came across it and don’t know any of the riders. Seems interesting (and for me SBK series are better to watch then GP).
  3. Laszlo

N2 Woodcraft Discount?

Howdy All! Looking at tire warmers, and wanted to see if as an N2 member we get any discounts from Woodcraft? Thanks! Laz
  4. Laszlo

Had an oopsee and looking for feedback.

Howdy all! I wanted to get some thoughts and feedback on the following. Which I will start with, I am okay thankfully. I have learned it is a good way to start conversations :-) On Tuesday, in a parking lot of all places going maybe 15 mph headed to a work meeting from my office to across...
  5. Laszlo

N2TD Vendor Discounts--how to get them?

Howdy all! How do we get discount codes from vendors? e.g., tire warmers from Woodcraft.
  6. Laszlo

N2TD website issue?

have gotten this error throughout the day; just FYI admins in case you're unaware
  7. Laszlo

Track Gloves: shorter Fingers —Recommendations?

Howdy all! I have a pair of Alpinestars GP Pros and the fingers are long. Was able to shrink the leather a little so they fit well now but for this upcoming season would prefer something more out of the box. Any recommendations on a track worthy glove for shorter fingers? Alpinestars and some...
  8. Laszlo

Q5S winter storage?

Howdy all! I see across forums that the winter season posts are trickling in. Wanted to ask about storage of these tires: Fine to leave in detached garage? Weather sealed but uninsulated. Other bikes stored there. Plan to ride it once every three or four weeks (i commute on another bike with...
  9. Laszlo

Suggestions on Decent Book on Suspension Theory, Use, Etc.

Howdy all! Hope Fall is finding you well. I'm gearing up in some ways for winter, and one way is to start filling some gaps in my knowledge about some things. I did autocross for slightly over a decade w/ an old miata, so am SOMEWHAT familiar with suspensions, but on a bike not all carries over...
  10. Laszlo

Scam or real? https://www.araihelmets-shop.com/

Howdy folks! need to replace my Arai XD4 Visor with brow vents and pinlock and a few of my usual places are sold out. Anyone use this place? https://www.araihelmets-shop.com/ I ask b/c the "About" page seems odd (e.g., "www.araihelmets-shop.com is a leading player in online fashion for fashion...
  11. Laszlo

Trailer Tips/Tricks

Howdy all, got an enclosed trailer within the past year and thought I'd both share what I found helpful to have in it, etc., as well as elicit anything else that folks have added, modified, or tips or tricks with it --as a way to share knowledge and benefit us all. Things I found helpful, in no...
  12. Laszlo

FYI: AirFence Fund Drive Online Bids are up; ends July 1st

https://www.biddingowl.com/Auction/index.cfm?auctionID=27480&utm_source=N2+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=18aa6da1fc-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_11_21_09_04_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7ed89b46a0-18aa6da1fc-518713692
  13. Laszlo

Intermediate and Not Riding Track-only Bike?

Howdy all, curious about thoughts on this: I'm in Novice, and whenever I get to Intermediate (be that this year or 10 years from now I don't care as long as I'm learning and having fun), is there anyone in Intermediate who does not have track-only bike? I'd like to avoid having a dedicated bike...
  14. Laszlo

Plugged Tire OK on Track (Novice)

Howdy all! On my future (mostly) track bike, I got a screw in the rear tire and plugged it up with rope style tire plug. Have done this often enough that I’m familiar with it and comfortable it will hold air (on my Speed Triple RR 1200 which I’m commuting on now to get past break in and to get...
  15. Laszlo

Moto Gymkhana around NJ, PA, DE?

Hi Folks! First, happy new year and the best to all in 2023. Anyone know any events or any interest exploring this as a pilot event at N2? I’ve been doing some light gymkhana since I started riding again two or so years ago (both on my Africa Twin with its massive fork dives and tight turn...
  16. Laszlo

Howdy from South NJ, track newbie to motorcycles; Thruxton RS

Hello all! Just introductions and look forward to meeting some of you. I live about 45 minutes from NJMP, got back into motorcycling at the start of the pandemic (after about 20 year break, during which time I mostly did autocross in a '90 Miata). Took a Yamaha School of Champions two-day course...