Search results

1. geckert

F4i Race Plastics- Damaged

I have some 2001-2003 F4i race bodywork if anyone is interested. Make an offer. It is damaged and has been repaired with fiberglass kit and duct tape(for color, not structure). Im not sure if anyone could make use of this so Im putting it out there. Make me an offer. Last time I checked it...
  2. geckert

Michelin Power One (C) - New!

Brand new Michelin Power One (C) $130 No trades or bargaining. Paypal or cash only! 180/55/17 Craigslist link. http://lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/3047832024.html Ill ship for free to anyone with Nesba.
  3. geckert

WTB Cheap Ninja250R 2009+

2009 or newer! Prefer something from PA or surrounding states. I'm looking to buy a wrecked or salvaged Ninja 250r. Must have a title, no bill of sale stuff. I don't want a clean street bike or a setup race bike. Not wanting to spend too much. So if you have a busted up ninja and want to get...
  4. geckert

WANT TO BUY: 01- 03 F4i Rearsets

Looking to buy 01-03 F4i aftermarket rearsets. Only need brake side but will buy complete set if needed. Trying to spend less than $200. PM me.
  5. geckert

Tires at VIR

Whos selling Rain Tires at VIR on Friday and how much do they cost?
  6. geckert

Tell me about VIR

I just watched the Rolex cars race at VIR and it got me soo excited about the SED in May. Ive watched youtube vids and saw the race and the course looks super fun. Wanting some other first hand thoughts and opinions about the track!! Fun turns, scary sections all those roller coaster hills look...
  7. geckert

VIR sed?

I see there is a SED at VIR North. Ive never been to VIR and was wondering what the North track is like? Ive been trying to find a trackmap on VIR's website but couldnt get anything. Google images gave me this, is this the North Course?
  8. geckert

Fork seals?

Do you guys know anyone online that sells fork dust seals? Ive tried kneedraggers and moto. superstore and they dont have any. Parts Unlimited has them #7246 but Im not sure where I can order from them online? my car is not inspected so I try to avoid driving :D
  9. geckert

My bike is sitting on the ground...

I was pulling my forks off to get them serviced, I dont have a Tripple tree stand so I was using a 2x4 under the lower tripple to hold the front end. As soon as I pulled the forks out the bike was swinging side to side almost falling over. My bike is in a sheet metal shed so I couldnt tie it off...
  10. geckert

I thought to myself

holy crap these things line right up!!!! I was surprised and glad I made the purchase. The plastics are flexible and soo light. Much better than the last brand I purchased. Woodcraft was really great too. They helped me out getting the payment through because I dont have an active CC, I ordered...
  11. geckert

Brakes Problem.

I bled my brakes several times and I am still able to pull the lever the whole way to the bar. It does give plenty of resistance but its 'spongy' and i can pull it to the bar. I am sure there is no air in the lines. Ive tried doing the bungy thing overnight to build pressure and squeeze all the...
  12. geckert

Trackday --> Racing

http://www.trackdaymag.com/Articles/Making-the-Jump-from-Track-Days-to-Racing.aspx Nice article, even though it sounds ugly makes me want to race even more. :D
  13. geckert

NJMP on 11/7 and 11/8

I need to wake up before I post.
  14. geckert

non-folding rearsets?

I just bought some used Vortex rearsets and I was wondering how other people deal with the fact that they dont fold up!!! The reason I bought these is because an inch of my stock peg has been ground away along with my fav boots but these new ones not folding is kind of scary. They are a bit...
  15. geckert

Can I do a solo track walk?

Are we allowed to walk the tracks on our own, maybe in the morning before tech inspection? Ive read threads about more "track walks" like at SED's but never saw anything about someone going out on their own. Can we do that at a NESBA TD?
  16. geckert

Make plastics for my bike??

Do you guys have stuff that is not on your website? I have an 01 f4i and on the website it seems that you dont provide plastics for my bike only the RR models.
  17. geckert

New track in Berks, PA?!?!??

Can NESBA do some trackdays here next year??? It is only 20 miles from my house!!! XD
  18. geckert

Q. about brake lines???

I just got new brake lines and ive been trying to get them routed correctly. The nesba manual says that the lines should not have any interference, binding and blah blah blah.. I have pulled the lines off and re-routed them 3 times now ( I was stupid enough to fill and bleed them each time)...
  19. geckert

WTB. Summit I group 9/12

Summit Point Main, Anyone selling their spot? I group on 9/12. Thanks!
  20. geckert

So I got new brake lines...

Hey, I bought some new brake lines because my stock ones would get really mushy after about 3-4 sessions. The thing is I had really no clue what to buy so I just randomly bought some stainless steel brake lines that would fit my bike. :dunno: . Now I am looking at the equipment and I think i...