Search results

1. Saltman

Harbor Freight 4x8 Trailer - $400 - Leeds, AL

Selling a folding Harbor Freight Trailer that was used for 2 seasons. Bought this trailer and all mounting hardware and mounted everything together with blue locktite to ensure safety. It's registered in AL with the Title in hand. This little trailer took me all over the Southeast without any...
  2. Saltman

2004 crf50 Pitbike - $600

Selling a crf50 Pitbike I used for one season. Has 88cc big bore kit, manual clutch and many mods. Can deliver to Barber this weekend. Comes with work stand. $600 obo Email at auradrift@gmail.com or text me at 205-212-0110 Another forum guy phone banging.
  3. Saltman

2006 R6 and Trackday Package deal - $6500

Sold...
  4. Saltman

Barber was a blast!

Just rode Saturday but it was great to start the track season off with my fellow nesbians. It was great meeting all the different people and the weather couldn't have been better Saturday. :cool: Big thanks to Shane and Taylor for the feedback and tips to get better (I.e. faster). Had an...
  5. Saltman

FS: Dunlop 211 UK takeoff - front only

Selling a used takeoff Dunlop UK 211 front Tire 120/70/17 medium compound Build Date: September '07 Use: I bought this tire during this past winter from Chuck and never used it. I stored it inside and was going to use it this season but decided to go with a new set of tires instead (Q2s)...
  6. Saltman

Cold Weather 211's

Saw a post on the R10s in cold weather and it made me wonder about the 211s. I have 2 TD weekends left for this year and as of now the weather in the mornings have been around 40 degrees. In case it gets colder as my trackdays approach, I want to be prepared with the info needed. I am running...
  7. Saltman

Teknic Back Protector

SOLD!! Located in Birmingham, AL.
  8. Saltman

Your Pics From Barber

Post them up and see who all can spot themselves in each other's pics... :b: Group Sessions - Saturday
  9. Saltman

So... Who is this? Top Gun dubbed video.

Took the video down in light of rk97 post below. So here's a video of Barber for everyone to get ready for it this weekend! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WN_5dLBu-4&feature=player_embedded
  10. Saltman

MCN Fantasy Racing League

Has anyone signed up for the MCN Fantasy Racing League? If not, go sign up. I'm in several leagues. Here are the PIN#'s to them all... http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/ Join one or join all... I put my SN as my last name. R1 2004 R6 1082 Wera 3846 If anyone wants to create a NESBA only...
  11. Saltman

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

I searched and searched and was surprised that I couldn't find a thread here that was dedicated to the members posting pics of their trackbike(s). :dunno: NOT a thread showing you guys / gals on the track. But a thread strictly for pictures of just your bike. So post 'em up. I (and I'm...
  12. Saltman

2009 Honda CBR 600rr Street

Posting for my brother... Contact him at email address below... Black and red. 85xx miles and growing till i sell the bike. Clean - never wrecked and garage kept. I bought brand new in April 09. Trying to buy a house so the bike has to go (for now) Lots of extras- Hotbodies double bubble dark...
  13. Saltman

Scorpion Leather Jacket

Selling barely used leather jacket. Used in winter for riding maybe 1 month - if that. Size large. Max Chest / Max Belly 44 / 40 Here's more info from the website: * Matte, titanium-tanned, drum-dyed, top-grain, race-weight 1.2-1.4mm leather (aero-dimpled on the shoulders) with unique...
  14. Saltman

New 1-piece racing suit

Selling new Leather 1-piece racing suit. Used once to try out on street. No wear or tear. Brand new condition. Lost job and need money quick. Asking $180 For Shipping add $15 Size 46 but runs somewhat small so you can fit if you wear a 44. I'm 5'10, 170lbs. More Info: 1 Pcs Racing Suits Top...
  15. Saltman

Greetings from B'ham

Hello folks, I joined up to experience my first trackday! I'm scheduled for 8/8 at Barbers. That gives me enough time to get leathers and gear, as well as some new tires that I'll surely need by then. I went out and did the Yamaha Demo ride on the R6 at Barbers this past Sunday - 4/26 and it...