Search results

1. GIXXER09

This might help cheer you guys up

if you bring your own then you have to bring enough for every one.....lol
  2. GIXXER09

CMP roll call

i know what you mean... Im stoked to see how this r6 is gonna do down there, went last year on a brand hammer new 750 and the suspension completly sucked and i was all over the place, mostly in 10 and 11. Front kept wanting to come out . I think i got this this time lol. See some of you tomorrow...
  3. GIXXER09

Power pures and tire warmers

so what else do you think it could be ?
  4. GIXXER09

CMP roll call

yea man we will all be together
  5. GIXXER09

CMP roll call

yea man looking forward to meeting you too. Ill be on a black 07 r6. Black leathers. Coverd in tats lol nobody can miss me.
  6. GIXXER09

CMP roll call

Me , donnie, caleb, and chris will be there
  7. GIXXER09

Power 2ct/Pure Center Compound ?

32/f 30/r cold pressure. Was what i was running. I may bump it a lil bit at cmp this weekend just so it dosnt chew up as bad , but may have to stick with 32 and 30. Everyone has been telling me anything from 30 to 32f/ and from 28 to 30 r.
  8. GIXXER09

I had ohliens set up my suspension before going to v.i.r. Ive rode the street for 18 years and only done 3 track days but ive never seen tires do what these did. I was running 32/f and 30/r on air pressure. But since ive came back me and a buddy of mine aligned up the wheels, it was pretty bad...
  9. GIXXER09

Yea same here man... Just wanted to get a better jump on the rest instead of cold tearing the crap out of them. I chewed them up pretty bad at vir, and cmp is way worse on tires so figured id ask and get a heads up from a few people
  10. GIXXER09

Thanks guys. I just came back from v.i.r. At the first of the month and ran them there without warmers and it took a good 3 laps to get them up to temp, i wanna be able to hang with everybody else right from the start so i was just wondering about warmers or not....
  11. GIXXER09

Just wondering about putting a set of warmers on the new power pures to do a couple track days at cmp. Is warmers a good thing or a bad thing on those specific tires? And how much cold air pressure should i run?
  12. GIXXER09

Power 2ct/Pure Center Compound ?

Im running the power pures now, and from everything ive read up on them its the same compound. There a awsome tire, just cam back from vir a couple weeks ago and they held up real good.
  13. GIXXER09

K9 750 for sale

14. GIXXER09

K9 750 for sale

09 GSXR 750 FOR SALE. TITLE IN HAND I PAID CASH FOR IT STRAIGHT UP. IT HAS AROUND 2700 MILES MOSTLY STREET RIDIN. DID A TRACK DAY AT CMP BACK IN JUNE. BIKE IS IN MINT CONDITION . ADD ON"S ARE A FULL AKROPROVIC SYSTEM CARBON FIBER. A POWER COMMANDER 5, PIRELLI SUPER CORSA'S , STOMP GRIP, NO CUT...
  15. GIXXER09

2004 GSXR600 Track Bike $3500 obo

How much for just the tire warmers
  16. GIXXER09

CMP cr's

EASY ON THE 2 MINUTE MEN LOL DANG [ QUOTE=Bmulley;63519]lol sorry 1.53 lets be a dick at least i was under 2 min lol HAHA thats how i felt when i was out there but still didnt wannt piss to many people off on my first time to track.and if i put a sticker on my helmet for each one that i...
  17. GIXXER09

Newbie From Asheville, NC

Lil miss special k joins us to lol what it is kristy
  18. GIXXER09

Thanks for the great time at CMP

Ok so i know i wa sthe slowest rider in b group this weekend but i havnt got to ride hard in 2 years since my last wreck so i really look forward to doing more track days and getn my confidence back and get my big boy pants back on lol. I guess my mangina was still bleeding lol. Looking to get...
  19. GIXXER09

Affording track days..18 year old?

The bad part is if its got tits or tires its gonna cost ya lol
  20. GIXXER09

Advanced Availability at CMP June 14th

I asked 2 days ago and was told there were only 6 spots left then i bought mine that left 5. So now i dont know