Search results

1. BigBird

Reasons not to look back

Spoiler Alert WSBK
  2. BigBird

WTB: GPX Pro

Hey Fellow TDers, I sold my GPX Pro before I realized I really needed it :( Looking for a replacement. Anyone selling theirs for a reasonable amount. Thanks, Your Big Yellow Feathery Friend
  3. BigBird

Nov NJMP

are these days still good? Online Registration does not show them, but the event list on the main site has them listed.
  4. BigBird

Sport Touring Tires on Track

Hey Folks. It's been some time, and I might be making a comeback soon..was wondering if a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts would be ok for a very slow B group pace that I probably will running on my 650. -BigBird
  5. BigBird

5x8 Open Trailer - NYC

Sold!
  6. BigBird

07-08 ZX-6R Penske Shock Double 8983

Sold with bike.
  7. BigBird

FS: GPX Pro -1st Edition

Hi All, I do not think I'll be needing my GPX Pro anytime soon. It's the 1st Edition and I would like to leave the bike wired, so it will need a a/b cable ($29). Will come with 50mm mount if it will work for you. SOLD!
  8. BigBird

2008 Kawasaki ZX6R

Sold.
  9. BigBird

9/27 B/I day for sale

Family obligation and Not going to make it. :( $200 OBO
  10. BigBird

Do I need anything better than Q2s?

about me: :b: pace, way off track records....So do I really need anything better than the Q2s? Probably not, but just wondering since I have some free time :)
  11. BigBird

WTB: $205 in credits or 9/17 'B Group Spot

Does anyone have some leftover credits they need to get rid of? Not going on 9/17 :b:? I'm your Bird if any of the above apply. -Vijay
  12. BigBird

How many Days out of a Q2?

Hey all, Just wondering how many days are expected out of a Q2 at a slow B pace? I have about 4-5 days on a set and in my last session, the rear started feeling greasy. It was a hot day out, but it was only on the last session that it started happening. Weather or wear? Can I get a day at...
  13. BigBird

AMA NJMP and NESBA Sept 2011

Any NESBIANs going in as a wild card entry? and who is just going to be there?
  14. BigBird

Help out Jake Holden...AMA Daytona Sportbike

He's a talent, and let's try to keep him going. His team is definitely trying to make it on a shoe string budget, so anything helps.
  15. BigBird

FAQ: Q2s

Since these are a very popular tire in the paddock and everyone has been asking the same questions in a variety of threads, probably good to keep a dedicated thread on this tire... what are the recommended cold/hot pressures? Any suspension changes needed?
  16. BigBird

Bridgestone R10s

Any one try these yet? Thoughts?
  17. BigBird

NYC - International Motorcycle Show 1/21-1/23

So who's going? I am :cool:
  18. BigBird

Street/Trackday Tire Comparison Test

don't know much about Ultimate Motorcycling magazine, but they say the Q2 is the winner in the Street/Trackday tire. The test involve Stock Qualifiers, BT-016, Power Pures, Diablo Rosso Corsas, and the Q2s. http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/2010/sportbike-tire-comparison
  19. BigBird

WTB: 205 Credits

Any discounts available? 10%? Do you need to get rid of some credits for the winter break? Need them by Tomorrow, Friday 10/28/10 ...trying to go out for the Sunday next week at NJMP :eek:
  20. BigBird

What is too cold?

what temperature (F) does everyone think is too cold to track ride? I ask because I was thinking about coming out in Nov at T-Bolt, which i have avoided riding previous Novembers due to the cold, but I really want to get out there.