2. R

Roll call Barber who's going?

Time is almost here who's in?
  3. R

Brembo HP Calipers

SOLD
  4. R

2006-07 R6 Shark Skiz Bodywork Plus Tank

This is for body work and tank only. Paint by Andrew Swenson Design. Comes with Superbike and standard tail both painted to match. No stock seat included. $1,300 + shipping
  5. R

Pit Bull Stands

SOLD $90 + Shipping have one set of these if you would like hooks instead of GP spools. Sold without stand $15 plus shipping SOLD also have two of the front stands one with removable handle. These are the ones that lift from under the fork legs. $90 removable handle $80 for fixed. I will post...
  6. R

Paging Matt Paulson Matt Paulson please pick up the white courtesy phone

I spent the better part of the day watching PCWs new chassis guy Nate go over your ride. You are going to be very happy man. The attention to detail and just all the things no one would think to do and the stuff people just never bother to do are done. Nate is also one fun dude to work next...
  7. R

Season Over

So 2013 Season is in the books. I almost said officially but that is for a higher pay grade to establish that. Let's see 2013 was well WET. If you didn't learn how to ride in the wet this year you missed out. Many an opportunity to do so. While I really don't enjoy the extra work it takes post...
  8. R

Do yourself a favor this weekend

Hey Barber is almost here last event of the season and it is a full event. Weather should be great and an opportunity to go fast and see a ton of friends. We have people from all over coming. There is a meet and greet planned for Sat night so look forward to seeing you all. I thought I would...
  9. R

Ladies and Gentlemen the elusive…..

Sorry about double post
  10. R

Ladies and Gentlemen the elusive…..

EmPro. Damn been looking all over for one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a result. I will have a bazzaz auto tune FI/TC unit for sale with QS. New is $850. This is for GP shift $500 + shipping I will get Picks once I have it all out of the bike.
  11. R

So an early start on the off season

This is what happens when I don't have a track day. Motors just disassemble themselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvp48bEmQ40
  12. R

Time to Start getting ready for Barber

Bike Prep yes clean all the dog food out of your exhaust Stop watching the weather it does not matter end of the year you are riding rain or shine :D
  13. R

2006-13 Ohlins Brembo Master

$900 plus shipping with folding lever $300 Will have another RCS for same price available in a few weeks.
  14. R

In between trackdays

So you rolled the bike into the trailer assuming it looks the same as when it rolled out. You made the drive home. Now what? What do you guys do to the bike to prep for the next event? Mike Ruhe SE CR 52 2006 Yamaha R6 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125 2010 BMW S1000rr 2011 Suzuki GSXR 750 Support our...
  15. R

Gate waiting

Funny I have been doing this for some time both as a member and as a CR well over 100s of days at the track and its strikes me as funny that every time I come to the track I get all excited when I get there and anticipate being able to get into the paddock set my area and chill out. Carlos...
  16. R

Congrats on the A bump Will

You did a great job out there keep your head and learn more.
  17. R

If you ride and think Airfence is not critical watch Curtis Murray (Spoiler Alert)

Start watching this at 25:11. TOBC's Curtis Murray had an off in turn 1 at Barber during race 2 of AMA Super Sport. This was a pretty silly fast off and thanks to air fence Curtis walked away with a stiff neck. Curtis so happy you jumped up and were only a bit sore. A pretty tense moment in...
  18. R

VIR Yeah B$%#@ES

See you fools Northside!!!!!!!!!! I almost left tonight, but to make myself wait I decided to have a couple of beers:cheers:!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  19. R

Good Luck this weekend Giacchetto and Westby this weekend

Chuck Dane knows the deal it is top step of the box or...........:eek: Get it done boys we are pulling for you.
  20. R

Congrats Andrew Kmmie and CJ

Welcome to the order of Orange.