Search results

1. ZLTFUL

FS: Sidi boots, Dainese Back Protector and Knox Chest protector

I have the following items for sale as it appears NESBA keeps going farther and farther from my region... **SOLD**Sz 45 Sidi Vortice Air boots. 1 light season on them with very light wear as seen in the pics. $275 shipped OBO **SOLD**Dainese Gilet back protector size XL. Never crashed. Vest...
  2. ZLTFUL

For anyone looking for a good price on a quality genny...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA05F0590383&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-9SIA05F0590383-_-Product I have contractor friends who use this generator and it seems to hold up really well to pretty heavy abuse.
  3. ZLTFUL

FS: Trackwraps

I have (2) 4x4 sheets of Trackwraps in the Satch Face plus (1) number plate kit for front and rear. Enough to wrap an entire bike and plenty of left over. Selling all of it for $130 shipped.
  4. ZLTFUL

2000 GSXR750 Trackbike For Sale $2800 Central Iowa

Hey guys and Gals, I have an opportunity to pick up a Ducati 900SS track bike. The only problem is, being unemployed makes it so I have to sell my other track bike first. 2000 GSXR750 with ~9000 miles (miles are actual) Full set of track bodywork (Pit-Eck) with bellypan Micron Slip-On (Also...
  5. ZLTFUL

Putnam B Group SED Pics...

About 1400 or so here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/51704448@N04/sets/72157624633261718/ Enjoy
  6. ZLTFUL

Jackets and Pants and Crab Cakes...Oh My...

Ok...so no crab cakes but it is time to thin out my gear a bit. I have way too much of it that I never use so I think it's time to pass it on to someone who might. ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48. If you are outside the lower 48, shoot me a PM and we can make arrangements on split...
  7. ZLTFUL

Yet ANOTHER tire thread...

SO I am debating. Last year I ran Pilot Powers the whole season. Never had any real issues and I KNOW I can't outride them. But the mental thing kept coming up. I am coming into this turn really hot...will the tires hold... My only crash this past year was the result of 2 mistakes on my part...
  8. ZLTFUL

My Indy Experience...

I have no profound words of wisdom...nor do I have any exciting stories other than I was giddy as a schoolgirl all weekend long. Met Rossi, Lorenzo, Toseland, Edwards, Hayden, Capirossi, Vermulen, Talmesci, Schwantz, Aoyama, Simoncelli, and a vast assortment of umbrella girls... I took 2686...
  9. ZLTFUL

NESBIANS at 2009 Indy Red Bull MotoGP

So aside from myself and Waltzy, which other NESBIANs will be representing at the GP this weekend?
  10. ZLTFUL

New Iowa Member

Hi. I'm Ryan. (Crowd goes "Hi Ryan") And it has been less than 24 hours since my last fix... I am a LAN/WAN/Systems admin for the largest beer distributor in Iowa. I live in Altoona and I own a 2000 Ducati Monster 900i.e. that I ride on the street and a 2000 GSX-R750 that is my new to me track...
  11. ZLTFUL

Thank you everyone at RA!

Have to say that after a nearly 5 year hiatus from this addiction and only sparse participation before that, this was the absolute best thing to reintroduce myself to it. Thanks to all of the folks who made it happen...the CRs, the track staff, the corner workers, all of you deserve a huge pat...