Search results

1. Mikey75702

Air fence fundraiser?

Did I miss a posting saying when and where the air fence fundraiser was going to be this year? Trying to make a plan for my limited season this year and definitely want to be at the fundraiser event. Thanks, Meatball.
  2. Mikey75702

Prayers for a Booboo....

I thought it necessary to start a thread asking for your thoughts/prayers for the founding member of the blueninja fan club, our own Kung-fu Panda (aka Cr. Lou)..... He got a flu shot, and it has made his arm swell, please keep him in your thoughts:D :popcorn:
  3. Mikey75702

Congrats Chris Canali

Congrats on the bump to A bro. You were fast and looking good out there in I before they bumped you. Have fun stuffin JJ :D
  4. Mikey75702

congrats streetfighter122

I hear he made it to the I group..... Congrats.
  5. Mikey75702

Would this pass tech??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ov43cWkYIA
  6. Mikey75702

question on tires from summit main

Did anyone else have any issues with dunlops tearing at summit two weeks ago?? For some reason I got some tearing on just the right side of the front tire. Rear tire looks amazing, left side of front tire looks great... but the whole right side is torn. I tried the pressures recommended by rts...
  7. Mikey75702

Jersey 4/2-4/4

Thanks to all the staff and members for making this weekend great, both on and off the track. Both days I rode were great minus the red flags we saw, and the fundraiser event was AWESOME. Hopefully there will be enough support to make it an annual event like the mid-west chili cookoff. Thanks...
  8. Mikey75702

Timonium cycle show

Anyone going this weekend?
  9. Mikey75702

Wth

Did someone sign the forums up on pleasespamus.com or something? This has gotten ridiculous with all the retards spamming us recently. Maybe we can set up at mandatory 48 hour waiting period before being allowed to post??:argh:
  10. Mikey75702

Big thanks for summit jefferson 7-3

Thanks to all the control riders for the input and help at summit jefferson today :adore: You guys are awesome. And congrats to those who got bumped.
  11. Mikey75702

WTB B group jefferson 6-13

Deleted
  12. Mikey75702

Tire vendor for Road Atl

Just got a quick question. Who is the tire vendor for Road Atlanta? I am doing the 3 days at the end of May and want to see if there is any way to get some Michelins and still support our trackside vendors at the same time? Thanks Mike
  13. Mikey75702

1st gen Busa forks

I have a set of 1st gen busa forks I was bought about a year ago, to put on my TL1000 since they are a direct fit but after waiting this long, I have decided to upgrade with 2005 GSXR1k forks and radial brakes instead, So time to sell these to get started. I bought them from a member on...
  14. Mikey75702

Package deal????

Any chance at a Mid-Atlantic package deal like http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=11254?? Would be awesome to get a nice 2 or 3 day deal like that at NJMP, Summit or VIR :adore:..... Just wishful thinking I guess:doh:
  15. Mikey75702

NJMP I group 9/21/09

Anyone have an intermediate or beginner group spot (intermediate preffered) for sale for NJMP on 9/21/09? Thanks