2. loudles

FS: 2006 Daytona 675 Parts.

Yeah, what do you have?
  3. loudles

Race Leathers repair and tailoring by LizzyLeather

Agreed. Lizzy does great work.
  4. loudles

VIR p-n Roll Call

Big thanks to the CRs today for keeping things safe and managing the huge "B" group.
  5. loudles

VIR p-n Roll Call

We'll be there on the 17th Marty and I will be there on the 17th with our Daytona 675s and riding with the "B" group.
  6. loudles

I will keep it short

Stay safe, bro. Thanks for your help the last couple of months. If you get back up to C'Ville, lemme know. We can go bug Tim.
  7. loudles

Performance Cycle Works

Word. They were awesome!
  8. loudles

VIR North weekend - thank you

Thanks to everyone on Sunday Had a great time out on the track with y'all even though I got a ride in the crash truck (Second session in B group, Turn 1). If a CR saw it, I'd love some feed back. I have an idea of what happened and I want to see if I figured it out correctly.
  9. loudles

August VIR Events Q A

Thanks. Sorry, I just wanted to confirm. :doh:
  10. loudles

August VIR Events Q A

Thermosman? Will Thermosman be there the for VIR on the 13th and 14th?
  11. loudles

VIR AUG/12-13-14 Roll call

Marty and I will be there for Sunday. I'm the guy with the stitched up Daytona 675 and going wicked slow.
  12. loudles

Vir n-n-n???

Just checked again tonight . . . two night minimum stay now. I'm just going to call tomorrow and try that. This was my first try at booking there online.
  13. loudles

Vir n-n-n???

I'm down I'm signed up for Sunday. Funny thing about making reservations at VIR lodging - it'll only let you book 3 night stays . . . :banghead:
  14. loudles

VIR Full Thank You

agreed Yeah, thanks to the CRs and staff that made things run smoothly on Friday. Had a great time.
  15. loudles

Roll Call VIR FULL/PATRIOT

Word I'll be there tomorrow with my buddy. We're both on daytona 675s.
  16. loudles

For Sale: RST Leathers w/ Gloves

Sorry, man. They sold yesterday.
  17. loudles

email sent.
  18. loudles

Bump since I still have them and dropped the price to $125 for the suit AND gloves.
  19. loudles

Another sad day on GP racing -

I'm not saying they shouldn't have aired it - it was just tough to watch. The tribute was nice too. Just another reminder that life is precious . . .
  20. loudles

Another sad day on GP racing -

Moto2 is on Race is on as we speak. The crash was terrible and I wish I hadn't seen it.