Search results

1. B

Motion Pro Coolent Recovery bottle

I'm using the motion pro coolent recovery bottle but after 3 trackdays i just found out that i need to place it in a different spot because the bottle itself is getting overheated and starting to melt. It's right behind my radiator at the moment. I was not able to mount it to the left fork leg...
  2. B

Learning new track in I group

Hey Guys just wanted to get some tips for learning track in I group. In B i would line up to the right at the back and the pase was slow enough that i could usually be up to speed in couple sessions. But this weekend will be my first full day in I group and Summit Jefferson and Shennendoah...
  3. B

6/17 Summit main - got the bump to I :)

Yesterday at Summit Main without asking for it i got the bump to I group! :D The 4th session in B i worked my way to the front group where CR Peanut(Ned) was working with a couple other riders. Slotted in behind Peanut and the fun began, followed for a while, led for a while, crazy amount of...
  4. B

Getting to know the CRs...

Hey just a suggestion, maybe have a Sticky thread in the Nesba Paddock section with the CRs posting up their name, picture, current bike pic, bike info, and maybe a shot of them on the track so we know what they look like in full gear and not just from the morning riders meeting where they are...
  5. B

How's Emmerson?

Hey just wanted to find out how Emmerson is doing? It was shocking to say the least hearing that he didn't have any brakes going into T1 at Summit Main. I was pitted next to AJ an I rider and he said a CR went off T1 with no brakes. Talked to director Bob later and he said that they think...
  6. B

NJMP Thunderbolt 11/5

Hey guys, planning on doing this day. Done 5 trackdays so far but this will be the first at sub 50deg weather. All the more experienced racers/CRs/trackday riders any pointers for cold weather trackdays? I use tire warmers and take it easy first couple laps but will be good to know your...
  7. B

Summit Main 8/6 B group - back after 2 years!

Hi guys, wanted to thank CRs Jim, Chris and Ben for working with me at summit main this pass Monday. Hadn't ridden in 2 years because of a crash at NJMP in april 2010 and having multiple surgeries to the left leg. Definitely was rusty and nervous the first couple sessions but things really...
  8. B

Tons of 03/04 600RR parts, some 05-06!

All the part are from an 03/04 600rr. Some parts might fit the 05-06. Ask questions :) All prices are SHIPPED prices Pics are at: http://gallery.me.com/nick.augustus IN paypal please choose the 'personal' - 'gift' option so i'm not stuck paying the fee. Thanks! Paypal is bboynicku@hotmail.com...