Search results

1. tomseviltwin

Ohlins TTX Shock 06-20 2017 Yamaha R6

Used Ohlins TTX Shock. Model YA 7893. 0.95 spring. Removed from 2017 R6 track bike. Would fit any 06-20 R6. Cosmetically has some usual blemishes from use. Mechanically, it's in great working order. I've had it completely rebuilt to start each of the two seasons I've had it, lastly beginning of...
  2. tomseviltwin

2017 Yamaha R6 OEM Parts

All parts removed from bike with around 500 miles on the odometer. None of the prices includes shipping. For larger stuff would prefer pickup or even meeting someplace, but will work out shipping if necessary. Everything is located in Purcellville, VA. OEM Bodywork, includes only stuff shown...
  3. tomseviltwin

Parts for 06-07 R6 Bodywork and Fuel Tank

I have a couple spare parts for an 06-07 r6 that I would like to get rid of to pay for some other new goodies. I'd prefer pick-up in NoVA (I'm in Purcellville, VA, but I can meet you in a relatively reasonable radius nearby), or delivery to upcoming N2/WERA endurance events or other N2 events...
  4. tomseviltwin

2007 CBR 600 RR Parts - Various

Getting rid of my leftover CBR parts, since I no longer own the bike. Parts should fit 2007-2012 and may fit the current generation as well, but check this. Vortex rear sets and spare pegs, $250 shipped to lower 48. Good shape. A little bit of rash on one peg, its just the very tip. See the...
  5. tomseviltwin

2012 Yamaha Zuma 125 $1800

Used as a pit scooter for the past few years. Current mileage is 6092. Title is clear, but it is rebuilt. Meaning it was bought from salvage auction but repaired and has gone through the appropriate inspection process so that it can be registered and driven on the street if desired. The back...
  6. tomseviltwin

So who's in for Summit Sun/Mon?

This one is kicking off a week vacation for me bookended on both ends by track time. Couldn't be looking forward to it more. Anybody else or am I getting the place to myself?
  7. tomseviltwin

Awesome season opener at Road Atlanta!

Despite the wet weather for a lot of the first two days, the season opener turned out awesome! For those that braved the wet, there was lots of great riding with few issues despite the tricky conditions. I hate to admit it, but testing the rain tires out was actually pretty fun. And there can be...
  8. tomseviltwin

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

I'm in for both Sunday and Monday and looking forward to a great couple days at the track. Who else is in??? :cheers:
  9. tomseviltwin

5 x 8 Utility Trailer

5 by 8 ft Utility Trailer for sale. Brand is Carry-On. Mesh bottom. 1 ft railing. Ramp gate at back. Spare tire included. Original owner. Clean and clear title. Trailer was bought new in 2007. Used primarily to haul motorcycles. Selling since I have upgraded to larger enclosed trailer. Good...
  10. tomseviltwin

Roll Call Beaverun July 21/22!!!

In for both days and cant wait! :tothetrack: Who else is in?
  11. tomseviltwin

Observations and Thanks for a Weekend and a Year with NESBA

I had an eventful weekend at Thunderbolt to conclude my season for 2010. It also happened to be the one year anniversary of my first track day. The six hour drive home was a long one and these are some of my reflections on the weekend and my first year on track. Don't worry, this won't be quite...
  12. tomseviltwin

Cool safety wear for the track!!!!!!!!

I think I may look into one of these this winter... http://www.safermoto.com/index.html
  13. tomseviltwin

WTB VIR South 8/22 - A Group

Looking for an A group spot on the South course on the 22nd. Thanks!
  14. tomseviltwin

WERA Cycle Jam at VIR

Hanging out without a pit crew for the first couple of days. Anybody else there for the practice day and watching (or racing) endurance? Look me up, I'll have beer. :D
  15. tomseviltwin

Team Texas on Team Texas

Funny video with Colin interviewing Ben, put together by the BBC ahead of the Mugello GP. Clicky.
  16. tomseviltwin

Dunlop Q2s, 1 track day, 190/55 and 120/70

Dunlop Q2s, size 120/70-17 and 190/55-17. 1 track day of use on them. I can post up pictures or email them later. $190 shipped CONUS or $175 pick up near Williamsburg, VA or at Road Atlanta from Friday night 5/28 through Sunday 5/30.
  17. tomseviltwin

Joe Rocket 2 Piece Leathers

I have a set of lightly used Joe Rocket 2 piece leathers. By lightly used I mean less then 10 times total. The jacket has been used slightly more then the pants. They have never been involved in a get off and have been stored in an air-conditioned room. The only marks on them are from dust and...
  18. tomseviltwin

Cool Ben Spies preseason interview!

This was live last night on OTT. Its a good watch, and it looks like they're going to try to get more of them after each race. Go speeez! http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5866955
  19. tomseviltwin

Sick Skills

hmmm... may have to do some winter testing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeqIuHlaTw&feature=player_embedded :eek: :wow: :adore: