ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
I'm in for both Sunday and Monday and looking forward to a great couple days at the track. Who else is in???

:cheers:

MANIX

Control Rider
Me and Musky are there for both. Will be there early afternoon sat. Hope to see everyone out there.

CBRtist

I'll be there Sunday. Hubby will be there Sunday... possibly Monday, if his credits reappear.

Bubba Zanetti;289409 wrote: I won't be riding, but plan on being a pit buddy for my friends.

BZ
Does this mean you will also be offering babysitting services? Or maybe a little MSF dirt bike instruction? You know, only if you get :asleep: and are looking for something to do ;)

CBRtist;289423 wrote: I'll be there Sunday. Hubby will be there Sunday... possibly Monday, if his credits reappear.

Does this mean you will also be offering babysitting services? Or maybe a little MSF dirt bike instruction? You know, only if you get :asleep: and are looking for something to do ;)
Actually I could totally watch Ria. She may have to be patient while I push off my friend John on his two stroke and when jumping it on stands when he comes in LOL!

Don't start complaining if she wants a 2T after hanging out with us either ;)

I do have to leave by 1:30 though :banghead:

BZ

peoples1234

I used my credit from Summit today to sign up for next Monday at Thunderbolt. Hopefully it won't get cancelled.

Does anyone from the DC Metro area drive to NJMP the morning of? I am trying to decide if I should camp/hotel the night before, or if most people just get up and head out at 3:30ish. Google maps says it is a little more than 3 hours.

motorkas

peoples1234;289432 wrote: I used my credit from Summit today to sign up for next Monday at Thunderbolt. Hopefully it won't get cancelled.

Does anyone from the DC Metro area drive to NJMP the morning of? I am trying to decide if I should camp/hotel the night before, or if most people just get up and head out at 3:30ish. Google maps says it is a little more than 3 hours.
It's over 3 hours - some people do drive up the morning of but they tend to be lunatic Europeans. . .it's a physical track - my advice would be to camp or get a hotel (even if you get a hotel, you can set up your pit area and drop off your bike the night before so it's secure if you don't have an enclosed trailer). . .

peoples1234

motorkas;289456 wrote: It's over 3 hours - some people do drive up the morning of but they tend to be lunatic Europeans. . .it's a physical track - my advice would be to camp or get a hotel (even if you get a hotel, you can set up your pit area and drop off your bike the night before so it's secure if you don't have an enclosed trailer). . .
Yea, that seems to be the consensus I am getting. Setting up the night before and going to a hotel sounds comfortable.

Thanks.

trekuhl

Control Rider
peoples1234;289432 wrote: I used my credit from Summit today to sign up for next Monday at Thunderbolt. Hopefully it won't get cancelled.

i drive up in the morning usually for saturdays since traffic out of DC is ridonculous on friday. go bed night before like 8pm (with everything packed and ready) and hop in truck at 330am head out vienna/ffx metro area and stop for gas and dunking donuts and make it like 645am.