Search results

1. trickyricky

WTB: Used bodywork R-1 2004-06

I need to get full bodywork for a Yamaha R-1 2004, I believe that 05 and 06 will fit as well. Please hit me up with what you have. Thanks for looking.
  2. trickyricky

Awesome weekend at VIR

Many, many thanks to all, I enjoyed the crap out of Patriot and Full courses, each very demanding in it's own way. Still sore and dizzy from Sunday though! Nice to see the usual friendly faces and meet some new ones. Good job :adore: Nesba, as always!
  3. trickyricky

Almost ready...

Here is the mule in all it's grandeur! Now if I could only remember were are my leathers...
  4. trickyricky

WTB: 9v adapter PC USB III

I thought that all came with it. I purchased one that didn't, the I bike I just bought didn't come with it either. Harder to find than I thought. Does anybody have one that they will be willing to part with? Shipped to 23507 (Norfolk, VA) Thanks for loooking.
  5. trickyricky

Quick question, can't decide on new bike

Arrgh!!!! Up on the fence between 2002 R1 and 2004 R1. Both with Power commander, 02 with full Akra, 04 A&R baffles, gutted cat. Pazzo levers on 02, Corbin seat on 02. Tires are decent on both. 02's rear shock needs help. Graves stacks on the 02. 23k miles on 02, 14k on 04. Both asking $5k I...
  6. trickyricky

Mini preview of my riding season

Kinda' bored at home, found my digital camera (I lost it over a year ago :dunno:), this is what I've done so far: 1. Full Yosh Exhaust 2. '04 front end conversion and new rear shock 3. New chain/sprockets (520 conversion) 4. Installed one set of race bodywork, working on the second one 5. New...
  7. trickyricky

WSBK Results WARNING SPOILER INSIDE

WSBK is making it hard for MotoGP! Nice races! Haslam finally won it! and Checa is back on the podium; Fabrizio is going to be strong again, even with a loose front fender! Btw, Speed Channel is ridiculous!
  8. trickyricky

WSBK on SpeedChannel!!

This Sunday at 3:00pm from Phillip Island; Let the games begin!!!!:adore::cheers:
  9. trickyricky

Helmet's age

Doing a check of my gear, I realized that my helmet is over 5 yrs. old, I've never paid attention to this until I went to the Cornerspeed website and read their tech procedures. Any thoughts on the matter? Am I shopping for a helmet now?
  10. trickyricky

So... Go Saints?!

What do you say? Is this their year?
  11. trickyricky

Where did my events go?

I thought I was signed up for the events at CMP in June but I don't see them on the calendar. Is that because they sold out, or they got cancelled or what? Btw, I squeezed on by on that SED day in May :eek: but just barely. As soon as I booked it it too disappeared from the schedule.
  12. trickyricky

What's up with this VA?

Woke up to this, my tropical ass is not made for this!!!!:eek::wow:
  13. trickyricky

Track info

Being new to the area, I was wondering if you could assist in determining which tracks to go sample. I got VIR, CMP, NJMP, Summit, Barber, Road Atlanta, on the horizon but do not have a working knowledge of any of them. Already got VIR and CMP reserved due to distance, but not sure which other...
  14. trickyricky

Happy new year!!!

To one and all may everyone have an awesome 2010 and more! :D:D:D
  15. trickyricky

Experience with tires in VIR, etc?

My question is geared towards the people that have ridden in VIR, Summit Point; Which tires have given you the best balance of grip and wear? I'm used to Bridgestones, but I'm open to suggestions. I have never used tire warmers, even on DOT race tires, so far so good, I guess I got used to...
  16. trickyricky

Membership card, etc

When do I get my membership card, sticker, etc? Is it at my first rack event? I thoguth I was to get something via mail? Just wondering...
  17. trickyricky

Hello from Norfolk, Va

Hello to one and all, finally getting it done right since coming back from living overseas for almost 10 years. A lot has changed, including the bike riding scene. Looking forward to start meeting and networking with you all!!!