Search results

1. rugbydawg13

2000 sv650

It's been a great bike but, as part of the move to the west coast, we unfortunately have to sell this. Mileage is a little over 19k. Looking to get about $2400. It's been kept outside but covered (hence the dry spot under the bike after today's light rain). Some features and upgrades: ZX6 rear...
  2. rugbydawg13

So long NESBA

With much excitement but a little sadness, I'll be heading west to a new job and new horizons. One of the biggest things I'll miss are my NESBA weekends. I was really hoping to have a shot at the coveted A sticker this season or next but it's not to be. :mad: And I was hoping for at least one...
  3. rugbydawg13

D211 wet grip

How's the wet grip on the GPAs? ...Sent from the dark side of the moon
  4. rugbydawg13

bike transport ideas to California

Looks like my life has taken another interesting turn. My new job is moving me out to northern California soon. I'll be sending my stuff out there in one of those PODS or U-Pack units but I need to get the bikes out there; CBR600F4i and RSV1000R. My trusty old 2.3L Ford Ranger is woefully...
  5. rugbydawg13

2003 CBR600RR shock

$20. Good for a replacement or a spare to send off if yours needs servicing or upgrades. Did that with my F4i shock and was never without the bike. Best bang for the buck if you don't want to pony up for a Penske or Ohlins.
  6. rugbydawg13

211GPA wear measurement

What would you consider worn out for a D211GPA? I'm an I group rider if that helps gauge a good safety margin. I wasn't getting any slipping on the last track day I ran but I've got a rear that is pretty sparse on tread on the left side (it's flipped) and just OK tread on the right. I'm about...
  7. rugbydawg13

Dyno at VIR

Chuck, any chance you guys are going offer the dyno work at VIR again this April? Sent from my DROID2
  8. rugbydawg13

Berik MotoGP leathers and Bohn back protector

Great gear but got new stuff, so I'm selling these. I wore these all last season and both were very comfortable and breath well. The leathers were in a low side at Barber by the previous owner but no major damage. I never was concerned and never had a single issue at tech. I've included full...
  9. rugbydawg13

Carbone Lorraine C59

Any used these pads? Thoughts?
  10. rugbydawg13

Moto-D lap timers

Anyone try these? Pretty cheap compared to XT timers, which I've never been that impressed with anyway...
  11. rugbydawg13

VIR S-S pics and vids

Post 'em up folks! I didn't have squat running this weekend so I'm hoping I snuck into some of yours.
  12. rugbydawg13

great service

Big thanks to Chuck for working with me all weekend on my ailing Aprilia. He went out of his way to help me sort that out.
  13. rugbydawg13

warmer brands

Anyone use the lower priced warmers and have feedback on them? MJ Moto? Suzuka?
  14. rugbydawg13

WTB track plastics 2007 RSV1000R

Looking for a front cowl and lowers. Thanks.
  15. rugbydawg13

10x10 steel easy-up tent $99

Hey guys. Not trying to spam the forum but I thought this would be a good deal that could save some folks money that would be better spent on fresh buns and go-fast bits. If anyone is needing a really nice easy-up style tent for track-side cover, I have a big stock of overruns that were made...
  16. rugbydawg13

Racetech fork springs 1.0kg/mm - 1st gen SV650

$65 + shipping. Very little use. Swapped out for lighter springs. Located in central NC.