Search results

1. L

First time safety wiring

So, I've looked on various websites and forums about the topic and this is what I have come up with so far. I'll be running B group with Nesba. Front brake mounting bolts Front axle pinch bolts Rear brake mounting bolts Oil filter, filler, and drain plug Exhaust mounting bolt on the rear of...
  2. L

Pirelli Superbike Track Day Slicks

What are the pressures you run your tires at without warmers? Cold, I've seen recommended 29F/25R and hot off the track at 32F/27R. If that's the case do you just check for hot temps right off the track then adjust for your next session? If you're running without warmers won't the tires cool...
  3. L

Bike Setup, Any suggestions, comments, advice?

EDIT: btw what group are you in? if you're in :b: or even :i: I heard the Q2s will be more than enough. you can look at the classifieds here or at weraclassifieds.com for some good sales sometimes on the other stuff that you may want. I'll be running B group because I'll be new to every track...
  4. L

Okay, about the warmer question, how much more difficult is it to heat the tires up when you don't use warmers? I had an sv before I bought the GSXR and ran Michelin Pilots on it and everytime I went onto the track and came back they tore up like crazy. Is there a lot that goes into...
  5. L

Okay so I revised my list and this is what I came up with. From the trackday store: Front stand - with pin DID chain warmers safety wire w/pliers Hex axle tool vesrah pads stomp grip back protector This is the list from other sources: Helmet gloves clymer manual rear pads Bridgestone BT-003...
  6. L

Yeah, I really like the upgrade as you need to advice. I think I'll go that route with my upgrading and just focus on riding as many trackdays as I can this summer. All told, that list as it sits now is a little north of 2K, which I can do, but after listening to the replies so far, I'm going...
  7. L

Okay all, I've made the plunge and bought my first track specific motorcycle, a 2004 GSXR 600. It came with a nice spares package and is in excellent shape, however I have made a list from the trackday store as to what I think it needs to be perfect. I've talked to Brian Blume a little last...
  8. L

Michelin Rain Tires FS

Do the wheels come with the tires for $150 + shipping?
  9. L

04-05 gsxr race. penske, woodcraft, rims

Alright. Let me know ASAP because I will pay you by the end of the day. BTW, how much to ship to 23664 (Hampton, VA)?
  10. L

04-05 gsxr race. penske, woodcraft, rims

Do the case covers have the gaskets with them? Do you take Paypal, if so I'd say the case covers are sold. PM me with info. Thanks
  11. L

Generator Question

Thanks everyone, I'll keep the beer with fridge option open too Hitman. I appreciate the responses and hope to meet some cool people this year.
  12. L

Generator Question

Would you recommend a Champion generator for warmers then?
  13. L

Generator Question

So, running a set of warmers on a "loud" generator that has a minimum of 2000 running watts is okay?
  14. L

Generator Question

Hello all, Quick question about generators. I know everyone recommends either the Honda or Yamaha generators because they are quiet and portable, however my main question is if those specific generators come equipped with power inverters? I'm only asking because many of the other "loud"...
  15. L

01 SV650s Street For Sale

To The Top
  16. L

WTB Street Legal Bike ~$3000

Got an 01 sv650s for sale. Tastefully modded, street ridden. It's right in your price range. Here's the link: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=13654
  17. L

2004 GSXR 600 Track Bike

Would you be interested in trading for an 01 sv 650s? If not I'm interested in the bike and would like to talk if it's still for sale. Thanks
  18. L

Bump, any takers?
  19. L

Bump, $2500
  20. L

Bump, will possibly be at a trackday event at Beaverun this Sun, Jun the 6th. Bike will be there.