Search results

1. Texter

Road America pictures??

Let me know when you get it running, I could use a few! Can't wait to see what you boys got! It's like christmas every time.
  2. Texter

Road America pictures??

Awesome Photos!! Thanks for being out there and sharing! The pro's cant be everywhere at the same time, nice to have other's out there as well!
  3. Texter

Congrats to Matt for the A bump

Yeehaw buddy! Had a blast riding with you while it lasted! Get that thing patched up and lets go back to the track!
  4. Texter

no camping at RA on the 29th

Never had an issue in the past... The crew I'm coming with can work security if need be ;)
  5. Texter

2011 Schedule

AS many as Possible Please.:adore::agree:
  6. Texter

FS: 2009 Suzuki DRZ-400SM SUPER MOTO!

Offers welcome fellas!
  7. Texter

Road America Crash July 1, 2010 session 1 video

I remember the bambalance had to go out, Wasn't in that session but seemed like an ouch type of crash.
  8. Texter

Ultimate Camper Rig

Omg. That's all I have. I gotta sell some stuff.
  9. Texter

FS: 2009 Suzuki DRZ-400SM SUPER MOTO!

Howdy, Here's the deal, I'm selling my DRZ because I don't ride it anymore. It's got about 1800 miles on it. It's stock except for some Acerbis hand gaurds and a tail tidy for the rear to snug things up a bit. Year: 2009 400CC's, Dunlop street tires, White in color. This bike is lots of fun to...
  10. Texter

Membership Packet version 2010

Elect me to take over the DAUNTING task of making sure everyone gets their packets! Set me up with the supplies and a budget. I've got a huge office and enough spare time to make it happen.
  11. Texter

Membership Packet version 2010

Fred, When are the membership packets coming anyway?? I joined NESBA this year back in April or May, Made it to A group and I don't even have a T-shirt or a Sticker to rep NESBA with! I'd be the best marketer you could ask for! PS When someone finally does send out the packets, I want TRIPLE...
  12. Texter

Photos RA 6-30/7-1

Awesome Shots!! Thanks for being there!
  13. Texter

Congratulations tofstfouru on the A BUMP

I'm glad I didn't run you over in that last A session, I saw you lookin for me after you went down!
  14. Texter

Thanks CRs

I remember you! You were looking good! Remember it's not a race it's a track day. Predictablity is more important than speed. See you next time! There might be some photos of you in my photo thread but I'm not sure. Edit: there are 2 photos :-)
  15. Texter

Thanks CRs

If you made it, You deserved it! Welcome to the party! What bike were you on?
  16. Texter

Big Congrats to Dan (texter) for the A Bump at Road A 6/30-7-1

Thanks boys, You're next on the A Bump list Gep! I DID win that race into turn one at the end of the day, I just ended up on the gravel road after passing to many brake markers way to fast! Thanks to Brent Schrader for dragging me along through some serious traffic! First thing he said to me...
  17. Texter

Photos RA 6-30/7-1

Here are a few photos from the track days taken by the father of one of the riders in our group of friends (Orange and Black R6) There are a few photos of other riders in here as well. There are more photos to come once I can get my hands on them. IF anyone else has photos, Please post them up...
  18. Texter

Congratulations tofstfouru on the A BUMP

A BIG congratulations to James (tofstfouru) on the bump to :a: group! Yellow Gxsr 600 #13. He earned it unexpectedly and couldn't have been to a more deserving guy. Running in the 2:30's at Road America with you was a ton of fun! Who says 600's can't hang. This guy can flat out Ride. Looking...
  19. Texter

1st trackday at RA

How many photos did you snap? I don't think we had a pro photo guy this time so any spectator photos would be really cool to get ahold of! Dan