Search results

1. Gorecki

Single Motorcycle Trailer

2004 Changzhou Nanxiashu NT-UT03 Foldable Utility Trailer Slightly modified and reinforced to be a single motorcycle trailer. Because of the steel grates providing the solid surface the trailer is no longer foldable. What improvements have been made: New(er) greater ply tires and rims then...
  2. Gorecki

Heath IT Related Job Openings

Hello fellas, I thought I would do my wife a favor and broadcast her company (QSSI) currently has MANY Health IT related job openings. Positions in administrative, software engineering, networking and more. I do not work for this company or am compensated for this posting. But I have...
  3. Gorecki

Anyone in the Pittsburg, PA area can lend a hand?

Updated! Problem solved! Thanks! :D
  4. Gorecki

Exhaust header needs welding, or something!

Alright, after running some cleaner through my old dinosaur, letting it sit and firing it up, the commonly seen smoke from such cleaners started emitting from the belly of the bike, great, I’ve got an exhaust leak! The leak is right at the back side welded seam of where the 4-1 pipes come...
  5. Gorecki

Feeler : Anyone need web / domain hosting?

Odd as it sounds, I have a situation where I am the IT Director of a not-for-profit. This club needs a safe, secure, quality and autonomous web resource that unfortunately costs too much to handle on its own. The best solution results in my being able to offer web hosting services, domain...
  6. Gorecki

HF Wheel Chock $29.99

I've used this bolt on not quite a baxley type chock for a while and frankly it's been pretty good. Wheel up the bike and it'll hold it in place while strapping it in. Purpose/point is it's on sale, coupon linky. ;)
  7. Gorecki

Reward Points will NOT expire!

...though mine have went away! Granted, it wasn't a lot but my nesba membership account now shows 0 Reward Points. Don't know if this has been mentioned and I missed it, so sorry if I did.
  8. Gorecki

XBOX(es) are in da house....now what?

Yeah....it's way cold outside! :D So, my youngest wanted an XBOX and got it, da misus said lets get another for the bedroom so a 360 Modern Warfare 3 Special Edition unit should arrive tomorrow. Now what? We're pretty old school PC FPS and RPG players. Hell, I use to write maps and mods for...
  9. Gorecki

Banner Ads Suck!

And that's all I gotta say bout that! :(
  10. Gorecki

Wheel Bearing

Okay, Before I take these out and/or destory them. I'd like to get some confirmation... I've been inspecting and greasing what I can but my front wheel bearings appear to be sealed or maybe have some outside edge protection? I can't spin the bearings with my fingers very well, if at all. If...
  11. Gorecki

Where the hell's lemondrop?

Okay, I had to ask because I haven't seen him in a while and he hasn't been on here in a while? Please tell me everything's okay? He go on travel to Madagascar or Mauritius and I didn't catch the memo? :dunno: Frightful things come to mind when someone just up and *POOF*. :popcorn:
  12. Gorecki

Grinding the Crack

Alright, get your mind out of the gutter! :D Saw this and thought "Holy Crap! That looks like fun!" :wow: If it's a repost, sorry.. http://youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k
  13. Gorecki

Just had an earthquake...in Maryland?

It was a pretty good little shake too! I know, I rode out the big one in SF in '89. :eek:
  14. Gorecki

Chrome Vinyl Decal Usage

Yeah, I almost feel a little lame even asking this but I'm just trying to figure out what direction I'm going. My desire if for silver in color decals. My concern is I will likely be getting decals from multiple sources so I'm a little afraid of what one calls silver may be different from what...
  15. Gorecki

Thread Tap Larger or TimeSert?

My frame slider bolt holes into the frame are 6mm. On my last fall down and go BOOM one of the frame sliders snapped into pieces! The bolt broke off and though I didn't have much trouble getting it out, I can see now some of the threads are chewed. So my question is should I : Get a same...
  16. Gorecki

Save the can, toss the can?

After my little booboo at summit this weekend, my exhaust can is in a little rough shape. I don't *think* there's any leak but what happened is now the seam where the rivets are near the bolt-on part of the can are loose. The rivet holes slightly torn/stretched even though still in place...
  17. Gorecki

New Helmet Sticker Ruling by NHTSA (DOT no longer cuts it)

So I wonder how this new stickering requirement is going to get through to us? If you're not familiar : http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/05/13/2011-11367/federal-motor-vehicle-safety-standards-motorcycle-helmets If you have a really strong fed-speak stomach ...
  18. Gorecki

Tire Mounting Starter Kit

While continuing my noobness and realizing I've been tripping too hard on the older rubber on my old mule, I just ordered a pair of Q2's to easy my thoughts. :o Next, concluding the best price I'm seeing to get them mounted is $100. I'm seeing a tire mounting starter kit would probably be a...
  19. Gorecki

Summit Point Work and Change

I had the pleasure of being part of the safey crew with MARRC for the WERA races at Summit Point this weekend. Kudos to MARRC folks btw, good people, hard workers who deal with some scary stuff. I got off easy on my first weekend at Summit. :D The point of starting the tread is some things...
  20. Gorecki

Wera forums go BOOM?

I haven't been able to get to wera's beeb for a couple of days and from more than one internet source so I'm pretty sure it's not me. Any idea, what's the skinny? :dunno: