Search results

1. R

r6 Rims with tires and break rotors

Do yo know if these will fit 2006 R6R
  2. R

Barber track day

barber power Thanks, have it marked on map. Lot of people show up early on Fri? Should be a blast, just hope no rain. Two strokes rule oh and oh yeah, seize. Not yet at least and do not trash it that hard Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. R

Barber track day

Thanks a bunch. On lower side is that towards turn 2?
  4. R

Barber track day

barber Thanks for the help. I did not think they would let me out on my bike . wanted to see the markers. Guess I will pay attention to the control riders. What area in the paddock have power? Sure would be nice. I have the track map. And again thanks, I am looking forward to this event.
  5. R

Barber track day

Looking for help. First track day at Barber. 1. Do they let you in on Friday for weekend 2. Covered parking or not 3. Electrical hook ups or bring generator 4. Do you think they will let me ride my bicycle around track before session or on Friday 5. Any corners that I have to be careful with...
  6. R

Barber Motor Park

Thanks. Ran Texas World 3 separate times and last outing in one session caught 11 of 20 or so bikes in 5 laps. beginner group. The liter guys as well as the instructors are usually impressed with its performance. Pulls from around 7,200 to around 9,500 or a little more. It is the quickness in...
  7. R

Barber Motor Park

What tires do you recommend. I do plan on pushing the bike second day a session or two.
  8. R

New glove suggestions

Helds are great. Fit is excellent and what protection.
  9. R

Barber track day

Running Michelin Pilot Power tires on a RZ 500. Was told to run 32 front and rear. Will be using dual temp warmers. Grip seems good but will be rather warm in August. Bike weighs around 400 and me and gear 175 pounds. 110/ 70 and a 170/60. Open for suggestions :dunno:
  10. R

Barber Motor Park

Having a set of track days in August at Barber. NESBA group was great at Putnam last October so looking for suggestions. Riding in beginner group, safer for me for a while. Just can not step up to intermediate. Want to be as safe as I can but where and what do I need to be cautious of. Riding a...
  11. R

October track days at putnam

Thanks everyone it was a lot of work. While the engine was off I had time to rework the old girl. 1985 canadian model. FZR front end, YZF 600 rear, Wilburs rear shock, upgraded brakes, Michelin Pilot Powers, and Tommy Crawford expansion chambers. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  12. R

The ambulance people thought he had a broken arm and finger. They were going to check for head and neck injuries. He seemed OK. If he is on the sight hope to hear from him and that all is well. Repeating myself the event was great, would love to do Barber with NESBA. To the other bike in Indiana...
  13. R

Does anyone know how the guy is that crashed on the front straight before turn one. I think it was on Sunday the 17 of October and was riding this. He was in the novice group with me. Was having Thanksgiving thoughts and hope all is well. Met him and his wife at the track and wonderful people as...
  14. R

Safer than the road

Did track day at Texas World Speedway recently and really enjoyed it. We are all going to be really lucky with new F1 track in Austin. Going to Barber Vintage Week the weekend of the 10th in October. Will do track day at Putnam in Indiana the next weekend and over to my old home town in Alton...
  15. R

2007 Honda 600RR - Full Race

Would you sell tire warmers seperate. Really interested, let me know please. Track days would be much safer with out having to heat tires up.
  16. R

2006 R6 Race/Track Bike Full Part Out

fender Have money order and will mail tomorrow. Who do you wish it made to? Tahnks, Paul.
  17. R

Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

tarck stuff I am definetly interested in tire warmers. Let me know about shipping. In Houston Tx area. Thanks, Paul
  18. R

2006 R6 Race/Track Bike Full Part Out

hugger fender Interested in fender. Have an RZ and seat gets too hot and think it might be answer. Will have to see how it will mount. Have early model yzf 600 swingarm.
  19. R

Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

Tire warmers Interested in tire warmers. Had trouble posting. Let me know if you still have them. Thanks,:) Paul