Search results

1. Canali

2008 R6 - Track or Race - Maryland

For sale: 2008 Yamaha R6 Price: $7500 Location: Central Maryland Delivery: I'll haul it a reasonable distance Contact: PM or call/text Chris at 301-252-1818 I bought this bike brand new from a local dealership in 2008, put about 1500 street miles on it, and low sided it once on the street...
  2. Canali

New Michelin Pilot Power 3 front and rear

Brand new unused set of Michelin Pilot Power 3 (120/70 and 180/55), bought them in May, they have been inside my house since then, for sale $200 includes shipping. PM or reply to thread. Thanks. Chris
  3. Canali

Pilot Power 3 pressure / PSI?

Any idea what cold or hot PSI to run Pilot Power 3's? I picked up a set to run in the wet. Thanks, Chris
  4. Canali

Where can I buy new version Pirelli Supercorsa?

Anyone know? Specifically the brand new generation / version, not the one thats been around for 5 years... and not the "SP" version either, the race "SC" rubber. You can visually tell the new version by a different tread pattern. Thanks.
  5. Canali

Sweetest track video ever! (GoPro + GPX + DashWare)

Just watch... http://youtu.be/Qd81KvVMSUs I made it using software called DashWare. It takes your video and data (from a GPX or other laptimer), you sync the two, then configure how you want everything displayed. It makes GPX data that much more useful when you see overlayed on the video. Canali
  6. Canali

Props to Performance Cycleworx!

Just wanted to leave my appreciation for the perfect service I just received from Chuck at Performance Cycleworx. I had tried ordering race tires from 2 other places with frustrating results, then I remembered Performance Cycleworx, called and talked to Chuck and 5 minutes later my order was...
  7. Canali

Speed Channel AMA TV mentioned NESBA

Speed Channels AMA Superbike race coverage at Road Atlanta just mentioned NESBA. They were saying how Geoff May does track days with NESBA. First time I've heard "NESBA" on TV . Pretty sweet. Canali
  8. Canali

Does left over brake fluid go bad?

I was once told that after a container of brake fluid is opened that the remaining fluid shouldn't be used a year or 2 later. Is that non sense? Doesn't make sense to me.
  9. Canali

2009 Yamaha TT-R110E with warrenty till 1/1/15

2009 Yamaha TT-R110E. $1800. I'm the original owner. Bought it new from a dealership in 2010. Yamaha extended warranty which covers the bike mechanically head to toe until 1/1/2015, and it's transferrable to a new ower. It's basically in showroom condition, only flaw is slight scuffs on left...
  10. Canali

Fastest MotoGP film

Lookin forward to this... http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/8/1064/4/Motorcycle-Blog-Post/Fastest-MotoGP-Racing-Film-Trailer.aspx
  11. Canali

Karting at Summit Point this Sunday anyone?

Arrive and drive. I'm goin. Anyone interested?
  12. Canali

Thanks for Meet the Staff at NJMP!

Thank you all who had a hand in the Meet the Staff gathering at NJMP this past weekend! Kubricky for putting the thing together, all the CR's and Directors for divulging their deepest personal secrets, those that brought food for me to stuff my face with, everyone who donated prizes and...
  13. Canali

False nuetrals from my quickshifter

Hey guys I used my Bazzaz QS4 stand alone quickshifter on my 08 R6 this past weekend for the first time. I was hitting false neutrals in a few sessions, maybe from my not giving it a stiff enough shift, but the last session yesterday I made sure that I kicked the thing in gear and I'm still not...
  14. Canali

Leveling scissor jack for lifting trailer?

I bought a "leveling scissor jack" rated at 5000 lbs as something I can easily take with while I'm hauling my trailer in case I need to change a trailer tire. Well the manual for it states about 30 times not to use it for lifting a trailer. My trailer loaded up weighs less than 1500 lbs. Any...
  15. Canali

Don't Armour Bodies fit better than this?

Hey guys, I got a set of new Armour Bodies for my 08 R6, paid a shop to mount them since I suck at this kind of stuff, and here's how they turned out. Check out the gaps in fitment. Don't Armour Bodies fit better than this? The shop said if they pulled them tighter the lower would have been...
  16. Canali

New fork internals and rear shock worth it for me?

I've got an 08 R6 with stock forks and shock and I'm somewhere mid pack I group. I think I've got my suspension set up well enough but this past weekend at Thunderbolt there were times when I felt like I was feeling its limits (traction seemed good but it was bucking around or something like...
  17. Canali

Who's going to MotoGP / AMA at Laguna Seca 2011?

I just booked my trip :popcorn:
  18. Canali

How often to change brake fluid?

How often (in terms of time or number of track days) do you guys change your brake fluid? Thanks!
  19. Canali

Bazzaz or Starlane quickshifter?

Tell me your vote and why please, I've got an 08 R6, thanks!
  20. Canali

Over the max weight on a TT-R110E?

I just picked up a 2009 Yamaha TT-R110E and then realzied the max rider weight according to the owners manual is 132 lbs. Am I gonna mess anything up by riding on it with up to 200 lbs? I don't think the susepnsion has any adjustability? Yamaha does list "heavy duty" shock and fork springs as...