Search results

1. hotwings

Its official

Welcome back to the cold. Most of the riders have started doing days with STT. My bro and I started racing with WERA, and filling in open dates with track days.
  2. hotwings

SV650 Race Prep

Welcome to LWT Twins. As for the front end. Go stock. with emulators That will let you race SS. GSXR front end puts you in SB. Your WERA races are Formula 2, LWT Twin SS, and LWT Twin SB. Then on a normal weekend the Sat, Solo - 20 lap. Rear, Penski, twin clicker. P tires are my pick...
  3. hotwings

MCRA - Putnam Park - Sep 8 - 9

Nelson Ledges is so much fun... Head down, and hope it doesn't buck you out of the saddle...
  4. hotwings

Looking for a Track Bike

Get an SV. I rode mine from B to A, then from WERA Am, to WERA Ex.
  5. hotwings

Iowa Speedway anyone?

I think that one was Topeka.... (sleeping outside)....
  6. hotwings

Iowa Speedway anyone?

Brent, Could you post up the details when availble? When can we get in Friday afternoon? Ride schedule etc.....
  7. hotwings

Chicago Area Riders

pics from prior blesings Allways a good event. The kids are awesome.
  8. hotwings

Chicago Area Riders

It's that time again. The annual Mooseheart Bike Blessing. This Sat (May 19), morning at Mooseheart. What is Mooseheart? It is one of the oldest ophanges in the country. It sits on Rt 31 between Batavia, and North Aurora. The event starts at 8, the parking lot will open around 7...
  9. hotwings

Hotel Near BHF?

Going to school.... I was planning on showing you the line at Iowa.....
  10. hotwings

WERA - Grattan - May,5,6

Rain racing is a blast...
  11. hotwings

IL engine builder

Not all engine builders are "good engine builders".... find a shop / guy you trust.
  12. hotwings

Iowa Speedway anyone?

Sat night food....... we're in. Show up for the cook out, get in some fun ridding.
  13. hotwings

Where are you riding this year?

WERA, STT, maybe one or two Nesba events.
  14. hotwings

2012 Chicago to:

WOW, Midwest Nesba is dead..... PM on here, or email me at bigmeaniemotor@aol.com We will be looking to run some TD with other orgs that fit into / benefit our racing schedule.... Grattan is one for sure.
  15. hotwings

Ice Racing

Sat is a three hour endurance race, So Greg and Dave will split that, I'm currently force out due to recent bodywork.... Then on Sunday, both the KTM and KAW will run the traditional sprint "flat track" oval style races. I will try to get lots of pictures.....
  16. hotwings

2012 Chicago to:

Trip to MID O
  17. hotwings

2012 Chicago to:

Many views, but only a few PM's. A few more details; trailer is a 24 ft enclosed, with air conditioner. The trailer is set up for 6 bikes, plus we can put 2 more in bed of the truck. Truck is a crew cab turbo D. 5 riders is the goal, however we have had 6 before, little tight... but it's...
  18. hotwings

Christmas to myself !

Santa is so cool, he know's just what to get for every track rider.
  19. hotwings

New Bodywork

Fine, make fun of Barney and Ghost..... I have real new body work.... Want to see the staples..?
  20. hotwings

2012 Chicago to:

Per normal I will be trying to load up the trailer to keep the cost down. For 2012, Big Meanie plans to run the full season of WERA North Central; tracks include; Gratton, Blackhawk, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun. And maybe; we'll see how the year goes the GNF at Barber. We will fill in Nesba...