Search results

1. S

drunk driver hits motorcyclist...please read

sorry thanks for the heads up. here you go http://fundrazr.com/campaigns/aHzn7
  2. S

drunk driver hits motorcyclist...please read

I don't post much but i ride nesba every year...have for probably five or six years. but This is about my twin brother Tim . He was hit last monday by a drunk driver taking his bike back to our house from where he stores it at our parents house for the winter. 20 minute ride from there to our...
  3. S

07 R6 - C.C.S. white plate race winning bike turn key title in hand

as of now i need to drop the price. anybody interested at all? im in the middle of a family emergency and my house could forclose. my twin brother was struck by a drunk driver the other day while he was bringing his bike out of storage from the winter back to our house. i cant believe hes alive...
  4. S

Hey I'm near dc if you're interested its still available...
  5. S

Taxes are bout to screw me man
  6. S

yep...think that's when she layed it down
  7. S

This is Katie Carney's C.C.S. white place race bike from a couple of years ago. fully wired (and over wired honestly- more than the req is done). Its a Markbilt SS build (built April 2010), puts down 129 on MR12, but I run the GT260 100/110 octane. Full synthetic oil always changed every...
  8. S

Barber video

i cant pull it up from youtube mobile idk
  9. S

Barber video

i paused it and it almost looks like its an orange shirt =/
  10. S

Barber video

noticed i was in there around 9.38. i didnt run much video but messed around with some from saturday...think it was an early session in I. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYRGUJAV-s
  11. S

Barber Info

does anybody know how much it is for power for the weekend and if they have regular power hookups for tire warmers, fans, etc...not just rv/coach connections...thanks for any info
  12. S

2007 R6 Supersport (Greg Melka's old bike)

i can vouch for this bike...i wanted to buy it but just bought katie carneys race bike so i tried to get him for all the extras but he wants to get rid of it as a whole which i understand...but let me know roland haha. def a solid ride, ama race bike, and seen it place myself in ccs races...
  13. S

04 gsxr 1000

the bikes garaged about 30 miles from me with all parts. next time i'm there i can get part specific pics. you can imagine wheels with 6 or so thousand miles have a little wear and tear...just one of the fronts has a minor bend but of course, next time i'm with the rims i can take a pic for you
  14. S

04 gsxr 1000

have two sets of rims...one of the front rims has a minor bend but doesn't affect the air pressure and i still tracked that rim on another bike with no problems, but i would obviously sell it cheaper than the other. u want , tires, spacers, sprocket, cush drives, rotors etc or just rims alone?
  15. S

04 gsxr 1000

as is, i would say 4500... i see 03-04's still going for 6500 and it should take less than a grand to get this thing back to an awesome ride. PLUS, i have tons of extras, two sets of rims, stock and aftermarket levers, rearsets, brake lines, etc. i just don't have the time for it unfortunately...
  16. S

04 gsxr 1000 (part or whole)

parting out or selling as is. last summer i spun a bearing and had a guy tear it apart who was going to get it machined and all fixed up but never got to it. now, i need the money so i have the bike together minus fairings (still have them though) and engine out of it...all is well just needs...
  17. S

04 gsxr 1000

thinking about parting out or selling as is. last summer i spun a bearing and had a guy tear it apart who was going to get it machined and all fixed up but never got to it. now, i need the money so i have the bike together minus fairings (still have them though) and engine out of it...all is...
  18. S

03 CBR 600RR Track Ready

03 Honda CBR 600RR I hate to do it but my street bike needs work. This is an 03 CBR600RR!! It will be hard to find a better deal than this if you are looking into track days or racing. You could even bring it back to street ready if you really wanted to. I have to look at the mileage next...