Search results

1. T

Damaged Trailer for Sale - $100

I'm looking to unload my old trailer. The price is $100. Come with your hitch and drive it home. It's a 4x6 open utility trailer. The trailer was rear-ended in January on my way back from Florida. The axle is straight and I rode the bike home 200 miles in this state. This is an easy repair...
  2. T

211 GPA Dunlop Slicks question

Anyone here running the 211 GPA slicks KR448 and KR449? Are you having to use more wheel weights than normal when balancing these tires? I just bought a set and had to use 6 weights on the front wheel (125/80) and an ungodly 15 weights on the rear wheel (200/55). As a point of reference, for...
  3. T

Is anyone here running Braketech Axis Iron Rotors?

What do you think about them? I'm thinking about picking up a set and wanted to hear some feedback before I spend the 8-bills. :cool:
  4. T

Landshark and other Summit Control Riders...

please rate my body position here. I was trying to work on getting my head out of the bike this weekend. Being a big guy at 240 with gear I think I'm getting a little better. What say you? *Edit I removed the proof pics because my CD purchase is pending. : ) Sorry *
  5. T

NJMP Endurance Day Video Threa

If you got vid, post up. Here's mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQu5rwvAyOM I have another vid that my friend took from his bike when he was teaching me the line. I'll post that up in a week or so when I get it from him.
  6. T

NESBA Fun Day at NJMP. OPEN TRACK!!!!

Hey Mike, Sorry for not checking my fuel. lol Running out of gas sucked. :haha: Vid to come!
  7. T

Dunlop Q2 tears inside the tread

Has anyone seen this before? I went to change my tires and I noticed little cracks/tears inside the tread grooves on the rear Q2. The tires were always ran at the proper pressure and have 3 track days on them. I'll try to post up pics this afternoon.
  8. T

Q2 rear tire movement and suspension

This past weekend I was feeling my Q2 moving around in the rear a lot. Once the tires got some miles into them I felt them going off a little bit. Nothing scary but they were letting me know that they weren't happy. I finally got them to grip by softening up the rear compression damping a...
  9. T

NESBA CONTROL Riders are the BEST in the Business!

....and that's all I have to say about that! Summit Point Rocked! Although I was at the slower end of the I group the control riders kept me safe and their passes were sooooo clean!
  10. T

Summit Point turn 1, 8, and 9 question

Dear NESBIANS! Can anyone shed some light as to what the best/fastest line through turn 1 is on the Main course? I've noticed that there are a ton of different lines through there. -I've seen some stay all the way to the outside and then throw it over and accelerate up to turn 2 while being...
  11. T

Just In Time for Summit Main

Right fork developed a leaky seal. So off they came and I dropped them off at the stealership. :haha::notsure: They irony is that I bought spares and was wondering if I could change them at the track if they started leaking. (See my posts in rear shock thread) My sixth sense is always...
  12. T

Track Master for Android Phone

Does anybody here use this? I saw it in the Roadracingworld mag. It's supposedly pretty good and only costs about $8.00 for the app. It runs off of a GPS signal and records laps, and even split times. It can tell you where you gas and brake and offers features equivalent to way more...
  13. T

Picked up a portable Bead Breaker

Check it out! I'm pretty happy so far. After assembly (no instructions were sent) In this pic the little metal piece is backwards. I would later go on to rotate it in the right direction so that the curvature would be correct.
  14. T

Camera Type

Are there any restrictions as to what type of camera you can use with NESBA? I like to use a tank mount camcorder set up and was wondering if this is acceptable with NESBA. ....I didn't see a video section on this forum. :o