Search results

1. swharder

Summit Point ROLL CALL!

I'm down for both days.
  2. swharder

2006 Kawaski KLX110 For Sale

I just posted this bike up on Craigslist and will have it up at Summit Point on May 7th if it hasn't sold. Here is the link: http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/2338488794.html
  3. swharder

Richmond VA area track day riders?

Only if they catch ya!
  4. swharder

There is sooo many good rides on the way or near the Dragon that's for sure! Not sure if you can ever hit them all. I mapped each day out, avoiding all highways, and it's about 8 hours riding time each day just to cover about 250 miles of twisties each day! We're setting up camp for two days at...
  5. swharder

I live on the Southside of Richmond (Woodlake) and I'm about to sign up for Summit Main on Sat & Sun May 7-8. Who else is interested? I have room for another bike in my trailer. I also have a FZ1 that I scoot around on the road with as well. Got a couple of buds that usually ride to Quakers on...
  6. swharder

2005 R1 Track/Race Bike

2005 R1 Race/Track Bike Priced To Sell $7000.00 Firm. (Virginia) Fresh Andrew Swensen Custom Paint-Armour Bodies Bodywork-Termingoni Slipons-USBIII Power Comander-Vortex Rearsets-Vortex front & Stealth rear Sprockets-EK Chain-2006 Yamaha Stock Front Forks & Stock Rear-CRG Clutch and Break...
  7. swharder

Laguna Seca Turn 4 Hospitality Suite Tickets

Sorry, I sold them on ebay over the weekend.
  8. swharder

Posted with pictures now
  9. swharder

I have two Turn 4 Hospitality Suite Tickets with Motorcycle Parking, and Paddock Passes for sale for the Redbull MotoGP weekend July 3-5th. If you are interested, I can also send you pic's from the last 3 years. The suite is awsome and includes food, beer, wine and non alcoholic beverages for...
  10. swharder

May 10th Summit Main

Damit! I need a new calander that has holiday's on it!
  11. swharder

May 10th Summit Main

Summit Point Weather Link Here is a good link you can always count on. http://thefuckingweather.com/?zipcode=25446+
  12. swharder

Get a Carbon Fiber Collar Bone like Lance Armstrong!

We need to partner up with these guys for sure. I bet they can get more business out of NESBA than they can get out of a cycling team eh!
  13. swharder

Get a Carbon Fiber Collar Bone like Lance Armstrong!

:rtfm:Check this out! Bontrager: News & Reviews — inForm Technology Aids in Lance Armstrong's Recovery Here is a way to drop some weight....get a carbon collar bone like Lance Armstrong. http://www.bontrager.com/news/inform_technology_aids_in_lance_armstrongs_recovery/en
  14. swharder

May 10th Summit Main

Who's down for Main?
  15. swharder

Am I too sensitive? (NJMP 10/6)

I think you both where riding like a couple of retards! You both stuffed me on the inside like you were running for the checkerd flag! That's why you both went wide. I saw the whole thing and frankly, even if you both crashed, it would have been totally unjustifiable for either of you to have...
  16. swharder

Summit 10-24

Right on. I'm going to try to get in at least one more weekend day before the end of the season myself. I have a couple credits I want to burn up.
  17. swharder

Summit 10-24

Lemondrop, I see you're from Richmond. Are you going up to NJMP Monday?
  18. swharder

Njmp 10/6

Gates Open? Can someone tell me what time they will open the gates for us to get in the Paddock on Sunday? Also, where is best place to set up as far as shade, and convenience goes?
  19. swharder

Ride share from VA to NJMP Sunday

Hey, If anyone is interested, let me know. I plan on taking off from Richmond Sunday around noon so I can be at NJMP by 5 or 6. I have an open Chock in my trailer.
  20. swharder

Spies to partner sykes in yamaha wsb squad

Well, it sounds like it's a done deal! This was posted last night. http://www.bikesportnews.com/articles/article.html?id=SPIES_TO_PARTNER_SYKES_IN_YAMAHA_WSB_SQUAD_1