Search results

1. J

2001 Yamaha R6 Track bike.

Bike + trailer + warmers $2600. Need the garage space. Please help.
  2. J

OK, $2800.
  3. J

Bike + spares + trailer for $3000.
  4. J

Hey Jim, I hope you mean both bike & trailer as I was looking to really clear out the garage with a package deal. $3k for the whole set up + extra trailer wheel/tires, boxes of bike spares (mostly street). Spent several hundred putting new aluminum diamond deck on the trailer. A good deal.
  5. J

Still 4 sale! Great starter track bike!! Single bike open trailer and warmers available. Just needs you & your leathers.
  6. J

Hi Ben, I'm out of town until the weekend but it has just under 20k (19.7?). It was jetted before I got it & I believe I have the originals. Valves were checked a few hundred miles ago (by a pro) and found in spec and the carbs were balanced. Got asked by more than one coach if there had been...
  7. J

Dependable, strong, well maintained bike that never let me down. Will take you from Novice thru to Advanced. Has not seen track in 1 1/2 seasons, no more than 5 days/year before that. Ready for tech with newer EBC HH pads, braided lines & various Woodcraft, Graves & Vortex bits. Salvage title...
  8. J

tire vendor at njmp this year.

I'm on board JFM, You are not alone! I (we?) have the mechanical skills (minimal) and invested in the equipment (questionable) to do the job at home days/weeks before leaving for the track. The peace of mind, knowing that my tires are done and done right outside the rush of unloading and...
  9. J

Best price on Q2's?

Thanks for the help! Thanks all for the tips, especially THEFIND.com, Betarace. Would love to use "our" vendors, but they (shagmoto) list NO Dunlops on their webpage. Pirelli's either! You would think an entrepreneur could make a few $ off a captive audience such as we are, burning up fuel...
  10. J

Best price on Q2's?

Who has the best deal on Q2's out there? Shagmoto has no Dunlops listed and I have seen $164 for rears on Motosport (which is Kneedraggers now I learned). Does anyone else have any better prices?
  11. J

'04 VFR800-Great Bike Does it all!

Still for sale, hasn't been ridden in forever and needs a good home.
  12. J

'04 VFR800-Great Bike Does it all!

Sold, no thanks to you lot! It isn't the hottest track bike out there but I'm giving you guys first crack at her. She is titled, has only 9700 miles and is in great shape. This really is an amazing bike well deserving its reputation and is capable of doing it all. She's done a half dozen track...
  13. J

When Should I switch from Q2 to Race Tires (D211GPA or better)?

Thanks very much Steve, for all the info you have provided here and taking the time to beat it into my head, I now "get it". I look forward to what's next in the 250GP/supermoto line.
  14. J

When Should I switch from Q2 to Race Tires (D211GPA or better)?

Steve, (or anyone else with knowledge on the subject), Hoping this isn't a dead thread, but to combine two of the above issues: running a light bike and trying to get heat into the tires. Is it possible to be unable to maintain the needed heat in a pair of tires (Q2s) regardless of your pace...
  15. J

Oil

"There is some underground oil based religion that is out there." Would that be the same sect that follows the prophets of marketing? The same prophets that built the Great Altar of Jiffy Lube, upon which offerings must be placed every 3k miles? Oh yeah, and those same folks have everyone...
  16. J

Every excuse in the book

Help a brother rider out; ex-racer, new to track days & tired of abusing the street bike on the track (that plastic is expensive!), so I'm looking for a track bike. So many of the ads on our site say "no title" and many are followed by a tale of just WHY. Everything from "its a factory...