2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

murf

OKay folks, I've been working with Jeff on this, and I'm the other NESBIAN he was speaking of.

2nd annual "Nesbains Carrying on the Usual Racetrack Tomfoolery, but This Time On Somebody Elses Equipment" - otherwise known as 'Nesbians on Karts' is set preliminarily.

I'll be handeling the booking and money.

Confirmed time and date: Sunday, Jan 29th. 3:00pm at Buffalo Grove. Full track. Preliminary cost is $70.

2nd place is up for grabs!!

UPDATE: Cost is $73, paypaled to me at murf099@yahoo.com
All payments will be refunded in the event of a no-go.

Updated 25Jan - Attendees:

Jeremy +1
Jim Benton
Aaron Runingen
Scott Runningen
Tim Narr
Steve Narr
Brent Suduth
Ed "Dirt Nap" Baivier
Jim Fritz
Andy Sato
Eric Bruntjen
Dan Gizynski
Joe Lee
John "Jigs" Leconte
Christian "Xian" Meekma
Travis "TJ" Schultz
Ray Hoffman
Ryan Dam
Justin Peterson
Linsay "Zippy" Turnbow
"Rocket" Ron Hix
Todd Schweiso
Matt "Cock Fight" Kroupa
Brian Blume
Matt Granzow
Scott Dial
Robert Bray
Jonathan White
Austin Schmidt
Paul Kurtz

j_fuggin_t

We're in, just let me know where and when to send it ;-) and im not sayin' i wont cr wit da guy but if ya get in my way ima put em in the wall :haha: whos gonna dethrone the penalty box winner!!!

murf

Okay Ladies and Gents, this is it!

We need 16 people paid up by this time next week (that's Tuesday Jan 10th).

Time and date are posted above. Cost is $73 (to cover paypal expense) each, and can be sent to the paypal address: murf099@yahoo.com Please send your name and screen name with payment so that I can keep track.

Remember, we need 15 more people in 1 week for this deal to move forward. All payments will be refunded in the event of a no-go.

aaronrun

Hey Murf, thanks for working to get this going again. Do you know the specifics on how many races will be run, which track setup (full, partial), and how many hours approx. we will all be there?

murf

Yup. We'll be running the Full Track, at Buffalo Grove. We'll have 3 heat races, a Consolation Race, and a Feature Race. Each racer will compete in either the colsolation race, or the feature, with the top several spots in the Consolation race transfering to the Feature race.

As I recall, the Heat races are 10 laps, the Consolation and Feature races are 25.

So, most racers will have 4 races, some will have 5.

The whole process, briefing and races, will probably take 2.5 hours... so we'd be there 'till 5:30, plus bench racing at the bar.

The normal price is $90, this is a super-ultra-mega-special deal... hence the limited time.

cooker1

Ok I might be in if someone can put me up for the night ! I dont snore or sleepwalk or any other crazy sh!t !

aaronrun

I'm in! Just sent payment. How many more do we need to make this happen? I do have 3 racing family members I could invite if it would help the cause.

Where is everybody? It seemed like there were more people in the thread showing interest last time around :( I think i'll send some pms

j_fuggin_t

aaronrun;227505 wrote: I'm in! Just sent payment. How many more do we need to make this happen? I do have 3 racing family members I could invite if it would help the cause.

Where is everybody? It seemed like there were more people in the thread showing interest last time around :( I think i'll send some pms
the more the merrier dude!!

aaronrun

j_fuggin_t;227518 wrote: the more the merrier dude!!
Good stuff. My uncles literally brought it up during Christmas how much fun it would be to race there. "Talk is cheap!" as they say. Lol

aaronrun

Really though, is there no limit to "the more the merrier" lol. Made 3 phone calls and 3 more people are paid. Shouldn't be any that slow traffic either. I can try for more yet