Armour Bodies/NESBA Promo

Woodcraft

Swodi;173704 wrote: Two questions. 1) Will this bodywork fit over the factory exhaust with cat installed on the bike in question 2?

2) I have an 08 GSXR750. I noticed this kit, or at least pictures of it, don't have top mounting dimples on the tail. Can you tell what the attachment points for the tail are? I see one on each side up near the tank using the seat attachment bolts, but nothing else. Seems like that would make for a bit of a floppy tail. Give me some good news and tell me I'm missing something. ;)
1) The lower will clear the stock exhaust but the tolerances are tight. You will need to put some heat tape in the lower as the cat generates a ton of heat.

2) We do not bolt the tail down from the top on the GSXR's....Instead we bolt them straight up from the bottom which secures the tail while providing a much cleaner look.

Swodi

After a couple of incidents of my bike getting exhausted and just taking a nap on the track, I find myself in need of new bodywork (again). Are you still offering a NESBA discount or anything? Please say yes. :( Helmet, leathers, GMD fees are killing me.