Barber in November

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Lenny can't scare girls!! He's just a big teddy bear!! To answer the question.. YES SHE RIDES - Better than me!! Oh, and she loves moonshine, she's originally from France and looks a little bit like me.

Thanks Beth! Great to hear she rides!!!! Its great to have some fast ladies out there!;)

Bike is preped, desserts are ordered, gear packed, and I'm ready to roll. One final question. Are the showers at Barber going to be available?
Showers are always available. Very nice accommodations at Barber - Mr. Barber even puts GOJO dispensers in so we can keep clean hands!

HJ

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I'm interested in buying another pair of gloves for the track. I have a pair size large/11. If you or someone you know has a pair of approximately the same size that they are willing to part with for a fair price I just might take them off of your hands. So I can put them on mine. Lol I will be at Barber this weekend.

I'm interested in buying another pair of gloves for the track. I have a pair size large/11. If you or someone you know has a pair of approximately the same size that they are willing to part with for a fair price I just might take them off of your hands. So I can put them on mine. Lol I will be at Barber this weekend.
I wear a 3X glove so chances are mine are a bit large. Huey and others may have some in their rig so we will put the word out at the event.

HJ

rchase

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Barber with nearly perfect weather. I ended up leaving a day earlier than I planned mostly because I was having so much fun I forgot to eat anything and was getting pretty tired. A nasty wobble in turn 15 confirmed to me I had had enough fun for the weekend.

I would like to say thank you to all the staff who put on such a wonderful event. It's not every day you get to ride Barber without being drenched with sweat. Sweat or no sweat hopefully we will see some more Barber on next season's calendar. Thanks again guys!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I couldn't agree more! There is not enough room here to type all the good things about Barber this past weekend. Met several new friends and had many laughs. A special thanks to HJ for the food. Also thank you to all the CRs who helped me. I know there was several of them, because I needed a lot of help. Sorry I can't remember all your names but thanks again. I heard Les mention something about the line, the line, the line. I think he might be on to something, Lol. I will see everyone in the spring. One more thing, does anyone know the website for the photographer?

rhill

Even with the moist early sessions Sunday, I seriously could not have asked for a better weekend!!

After watching videos of the track before the trip, I really didn't anticipate Barber to be a difficult track to learn.....boy was that a stupid thought. Overbreaking & screwing up apexes....yeah that was me in advanced looking like a fool for the first 5 sessions Saturday.

Lost one of my cameras Sunday (yes it was tethered, the top clip broke and case opened up), so the videos are a little lackluster. In any case:

rhill

Few more from advanced group early Saturday, figured I'd upload the ones with the most "action"...last one might be processing for a bit. Good to see everyone getting by smoothly as I was learning the track.

rhill

lol

"Sit tight! Your video edits are being processed. Come back to this page in a little while." Little while has been all day....