BHF July 4/5 Role Call

stkr

stephenjpauls;66498 wrote: Damm the pain meds... I ment the 4th, Saturday.
Just enjoy the pain meds, and get yourself ready for the ride. Don't do anything that might aggrevate it. :cool:

equipt31

how early does everyone get there? i have the day off work and nothin better to do than show up sometime in early afternoon. sure beats coming after 5 or 6pm

BlindGoldfish Z

Is anyone else having a hard time focusing on work knowing the weather for this weekend? I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas! I need to remember to relax and not crash out on the first lap of the first sessions (like a certain CR at Iowa...)

gixxerkitten

Does anyone know if there any spots open on the beginners? im in the 2/20 (first time there) I was wondering because I think once I get there and see the track and after testing it then I will want to bump up.

stephenjpauls

gixxerkitten;66648 wrote: Does anyone know if there any spots open on the beginners? im in the 2/20 (first time there) I was wondering because I think once I get there and see the track and after testing it then I will want to bump up.
gixxerkitten,

If you want I would be willing to sell you my day as I don't think I'll be able to ride. If you want to contact me ASAP as I don't know how long it will take for a transfer. Feel free to call me at 920.391.4295

stkr

gixxerkitten;66648 wrote: Does anyone know if there any spots open on the beginners? im in the 2/20 (first time there) I was wondering because I think once I get there and see the track and after testing it then I will want to bump up.
If you're in the Intro group, and decide that you want some more crack, err... I mean more track time, then I'm sure they'll have a spot for you. The B-group includes the Intro group, so the number of riders doesn't change overall. It just goes down if you decide to leave.

Just make sure you've got your credit card ready, because I don't think I've seen more than a few who didn't want to stay for the whole day.

Oh yeah! WELCOME to the NESBA family. :D If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask someone. I'll be there somewhere and if I can't answer it, then I can find someone that can.

gixxerkitten

stkr;66740 wrote: If you're in the Intro group, and decide that you want some more crack, err... I mean more track time, then I'm sure they'll have a spot for you. The B-group includes the Intro group, so the number of riders doesn't change overall. It just goes down if you decide to leave.

Just make sure you've got your credit card ready, because I don't think I've seen more than a few who didn't want to stay for the whole day.

Oh yeah! WELCOME to the NESBA family. :D If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask someone. I'll be there somewhere and if I can't answer it, then I can find someone that can.
thank you! I do not want to take my CC because I did that once and it was stolen or lost.......will they take cash?

BlindGoldfish Z

FYI, I'll have a set of Bridgestone DOT race takeoffs with me. 002 rear (soft) and 003 front (medium) that both have some life left. $20 each. PM me if you want me to hold on to one/both for you at the track.

sobottka

sunday only for me
PUNKASS- save a tire for sunday afternoon, I dont wanna hear any excuses!!! :haha:

stkr

Why does the day before an event always feel like time is standing still? I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. The waiting is killing me :(

gkotlin

I'm thinking of making my return on Sunday. I'll see if I can find a ride. I just have to learn to ride a little twin. I've had to get a smaller bike, an inline 4 600 is way to much power for me :nutkick: haha. I'm now downgraded -2 cylinders, -40 hp. Now I just need to lose the equal amount of my own weight. Ohh or maybe put helium in my tires! :idea:

ERB68

gkotlin;66990 wrote: I'm thinking of making my return on Sunday. I'll see if I can find a ride. I just have to learn to ride a little twin. I've had to get a smaller bike, an inline 4 600 is way to much power for me :nutkick: haha. I'm now downgraded -2 cylinders, -40 hp. Now I just need to lose the equal amount of my own weight. Ohh or maybe put helium in my tires! :idea:
Greg, let me know if the helium works. :)

I need all the help I can get.

See ya there.