Calling all NESBA Members!!!

kevin kline

Control Rider
I would pay extra to keep from canceling summit, I really don't want to waste a vacation day from work if Monday is canceled.

MrK

Quick math #s without actually knowing what we do need. 20 riders needed (should be less then that) X $185 = $3,700 . $3,700/80=$46.25 .

But I do not know the actual numbers so this is a rough estimate.

9mmkungfu

On the sold-out dates, there are more than enough riders to cover the track fees. On the dates where there is a lower turn out (such as Summit Main 9-23) with possibly less paid riders than what is needed to pay for the track that day, wouldn't the overflow funds from previous, high rider count track dates be used to cover the difference?

Just wondering.

matt2212

9mmkungfu;289239 wrote: On the sold-out dates, there are more than enough riders to cover the track fees. On the dates where there is a lower turn out (such as Summit Main 9-23) with possibly less paid riders than what is needed to pay for the track that day, wouldn't the overflow funds from previous, high rider count track dates be used to cover the difference?

Just wondering.
What about operational costs? Insurances? Rent? Advertising? It is not so simple.

I think that to an extent NESBA has profitable and not so profitable days but in the end you can't toss thousands in the toilet for an event with 25 people in attendance very many times before you are out of business and even though this is a club it is also still a business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

9mmkungfu

matt2212;289240 wrote: What about operational costs? Insurances? Rent? Advertising? It is not so simple.

I think that to an extent NESBA has profitable and not so profitable days but in the end you can't toss thousands in the toilet for an event with 25 people in attendance very many times before you are out of business and even though this is a club it is also still a business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Sorry, I didn't mean just track fees. I meant enough funds to cover the entire operation, and on the sell out days, there might be some profit built in to allot for the not-so-good days. That's all.

I'm not expecting NESBA to throw money away..more like expecting there to already being a plan in place for the low rider count days, other than simply canceling.

I'm coming and bringing riders :D

kevin kline

Control Rider
Nesba has to do what's best for nesba. Nesba has always be there for me, and no offense to the other track day org. Has been by far the best track day group I ever rode with, and I did many other org. So I will respect there decision. I think everyone is in agreement with that, with everyone pulling together to make the dates happen. I think everyone should be proud in what we are doing to make the dates happen.

MrK

9mmkungfu;289239 wrote: On the sold-out dates, there are more than enough riders to cover the track fees. On the dates where there is a lower turn out (such as Summit Main 9-23) with possibly less paid riders than what is needed to pay for the track that day, wouldn't the overflow funds from previous, high rider count track dates be used to cover the difference?

Just wondering.
I posted the same question haha

I've been to plenty of days where they likely shouldn't have run the day due to low turn out. I'm sure they can only do that so many times a season before you get to where we are now. I signed up for the Main day on Thursday so I hope it gets run though!

Pseudolus

kevin kline;289242 wrote: Nesba has to do what's best for nesba. Nesba has always be there for me, and no offense to the other track day org. Has been by far the best track day group I ever rode with, and I did many other org. So I will respect there decision. I think everyone is in agreement with that, with everyone pulling together to make the dates happen. I think everyone should be proud in what we are doing to make the dates happen.
:agree:

peoples1234

I'll third the notion, but if you could also elaborate to if NESBA is willing to go at risk if we are only a few short. I assume you offer registration day of event. I need to know the probability that this will go so I can plan my day tomorrow (getting packed to go or going sailing).

wutsup

peoples1234;289259 wrote: I'll third the notion, but if you could also elaborate to if NESBA is willing to go at risk if we are only a few short. I assume you offer registration day of event. I need to know the probability that this will go so I can plan my day tomorrow (getting packed to go or going sailing).
Yea, I think NESBA should just cancel it a couple of days before if they're going to, not a day before the event.....

Spork

wutsup;289257 wrote: Can we get a head count Bob?
Hambone;289258 wrote:
Yeah what's the count? I would love to load up.
Yes , update Please...........
I would prefer to camp out , rather than getting up @ 4am and driving .

acchou

Just a thought

For the site admin. I think part of the reason that we do not have enough is that this event is not on the main site. We have to log into our account to see this event.