Calling all NESBA Members!!!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
backtrail125;288965 wrote: I think someone may have already asked this question earlier in this thread. Are there going to be tire service on Monday if the event isn't canceled? I'm thinking my rear may last the day but I would rather get a fresh one on there or atleast be able to.
Last I saw Collin (ShagMoto) was going to be at Main on Monday. This was posted in another thread here: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showpost.php?p=287906&postcount=7

Email him directly here to confirm or place an order: collin@shagmoto.com

Spork

This Is irritating....... I would like to Get heads up on the 9/23 summit as There is opportunity to ride Saturday , If I cannot ride Monday . I have enough tire left for 1 track day .

bronsonj

I for one would be willing to ante up extra $$ to make Main on 9/23 happen if need be. I'm already in for $185, what's a little extra?

MrK

bronsonj;289013 wrote: I for one would be willing to ante up extra $$ to make Main on 9/23 happen if need be. I'm already in for $185, what's a little extra?
Funny you should say that. I was thinking the same thing. We probably need another 10-15 riders. I bet we could all throw an extra $40 to keep the day. (Math is based of an assumption and is not fact nor claiming to. Do not use math if you are bad with numbers have been bad with numbers or dont know what they are. In some rare cases math has been linked to thinking, nausea and death)

itdiestoday

Spork;289003 wrote: This Is irritating....... I would like to Get heads up on the 9/23 summit as There is opportunity to ride Saturday , If I cannot ride Monday . I have enough tire left for 1 track day .
I am in agreement and would like to know by Friday if at all possible.

Kwick

Control Rider
You've now got a +1 for NJMSP SED days. Just signed up for both days. hopefully we pick up a few more to put us over the top!
:popcorn:

peoples1234

I know NESBA is not running a charity, but it is my first track day this year. I would be really disappointed if it ends up being cancelled.

ninjasloth-10r

peoples1234;289096 wrote: I know NESBA is not running a charity, but it is my first track day this year. I would be really disappointed if it ends up being cancelled.
I second this. It will be my first track day ever on Monday unless we can't get this thing going. I wonder how many more people we need to sign up to keep the day alive. I've had to beg my boss to have this day off and have begged for previous days and not gotten them. This is the first day off I've been able to take that there will be a track day during. The only other time I've been off from this job in the last 2 months is for my uniformed training assemblies.

MrK

Weather still holding strong you "weather watchers" Sign up. We where are 50% that means need 20 more people. I know there has been almost 10 that have said they are thinking or going to sign up. " I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride"

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
trekuhl;289108 wrote: if ya'll sign up... ill get tomseviltwin to give everyone back messages at lunch :wow:
And I'll have Trey rubbing your bunions!!! :wow: