Chic Rider New To NESBA

arhale09

rk97;168205 wrote: first-timers don't need canopies! That's how you meet people :p

my first trackday, I forgot plastic silverware. I offered to trade my neighbors beer for a plastic knife. Spent the rest of the weekend under their canopy, eating their salsa, and sitting in their folding chairs. One of my best NESBA memories. :D

Now I just try to pay it forward when someone else is as unprepared as I was.
Now that you mention it, the first trackday I did, I had a Corona umbrella duct taped to a folding chair to serve as my shade, haha! And I think I spent quite a bit of time hovering around the EZ Ups in my general vicinity!

Blinky

With all these comments you think that chicrider would respond back. Sounds like spam with incorrect spellings in her comment. SPAM?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Blinky;168492 wrote: With all these comments you think that chicrider would respond back. Sounds like spam with incorrect spellings in her comment. SPAM?
Nah, I don't think it's spam.

chicrider07r6

I asure you that I am a real person and its not spam. lol. I really appriciate all the comments and advice. Im just new to the forum.

Blinky

OOOOOOOOOOO MY BAAAAAAD. Swing by the tent and chat with the wife... Maybe you can get my wife to get on the track. Lynda has been trying to influence her but just hasn't kicked in yet.

chicrider07r6

It's cool. lol. Ill try and talk her into it. I think that I am the only girl in our small town that rides. It would be nice to ride with some ladies. Me and my fiance ride the snake in shady valley and we ride with a group of guys and I'm the only girl. Is there alot of females that ride the track?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, I'd say about a handful at any given event. Blinky, sounds like we need a track-day intervention for your wife! I'm not at many, if any, southern events. If she has any questions, feel free to have her PM me.

Mikey75702

daddyfriedrich;168696 wrote: That's a joke, son. Heard about the year-end get together. I don't actually know him, but admire his hydrocarbon processing capabilities.
Oh, ok... wondering if you two had a drunken wrestling match or something..... :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
chicrider07r6;168516 wrote: I asure you that I am a real person and its not spam. lol
We need pics to prove it...just joking welcome the NESBA family!!

PJZOCC624

rk97;168205 wrote: first-timers don't need canopies! That's how you meet people :p

my first trackday, I forgot plastic silverware. I offered to trade my neighbors beer for a plastic knife. Spent the rest of the weekend under their canopy, eating their salsa, and sitting in their folding chairs. One of my best NESBA memories. :D

Now I just try to pay it forward when someone else is as unprepared as I was.
:agree:
Dude had PB&J and was spreading the PB with his finger! :haha:

Welcome to the group, Chic!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I have PB&J sandwiches at every track day! I spread it with a knife, though. :D I've always got lots of plasticware if anyone ever needs any!