Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Folly1

No affiliation, just want to post a big ThumbsUP for Drew. He did a great job for me. I am too lazy to post pictures but it is a show stopper.

I am not a wealthy guy, but after looking at my bike for a month, I sent him an extra $50 as a thank you tip. It was that good, and he was still under-paid.

Ben.

D-Swens

Folly1;31693 wrote: No affiliation, just want to post a big ThumbsUP for Drew. He did a great job for me. I am too lazy to post pictures but it is a show stopper.

I am not a wealthy guy, but after looking at my bike for a month, I sent him an extra $50 as a thank you tip. It was that good, and he was still under-paid.

Ben.
Ben, THANKS AGAIN:D...it was great working with you. I'd love to see some pics of the bike together if you have any. You can just shoot them to my email if its a pain in the ass to post them up here. Hopefully I'll see you at the track soon.

D-Swens

swamp;31792 wrote: Do you have any pictures of helmets that you have done?
I'll post some helmet pics up soon. Unfortunately I'm missing pics of a lot of the lids I've done, but I have a few. I'm still looking to add a lot more race themed helmets to the portfolio though, and pretty much anything is possible with unlimited quality.

D-Swens

Hopefuly all PM's and emails have been returned...looking forward to working with you guys:D
Things are busy, but I'm working a lot of overtime at the shop so turn around time is still pretty quick for top quality.

eagletangogreen

D-Swens;32295 wrote: Hopefuly all PM's and emails have been returned...looking forward to working with you guys:D
Things are busy, but I'm working a lot of overtime at the shop so turn around time is still pretty quick for top quality.
YOu have PM!:)

D-Swens

Just finished the paint on this Ducati yesterday...still awaiting some vinyl decals to put the icing on the cake (Chris Kruzel)

Fire929

Looks good and the fade on the lower is very nice. I'd love to see some pictures of the stuff mounted. If you guys get the chance please post some pics once you get them on the bike.

D-Swens

Fire929;32791 wrote: Looks good and the fade on the lower is very nice. I'd love to see some pictures of the stuff mounted. If you guys get the chance please post some pics once you get them on the bike.
Ben stepped up and shot me some pictures...thanks dude:D

Thanks Mark

This is a different Duc than the body pieces pictured above by the way...still waiting to see that one

Burnall4

Drew I dropped you a PM, two to be exact sorry I was distracted and forgot to put something in the first PM, :doh:

colnpanic

very impressive work! out of curiosity, i assume a white helmet is the best base to paint, but can you paint over helmets that already have graphics on them, and how much does it affect the end result or price?

D-Swens

dean;34315 wrote: Can't wait to see mine this spring Drew. I am pretty sure I am gonna be happy with the outcome :cool:
Cool dean...it'll be going up on the table this week and getting under way:D

D-Swens

colnpanic;34441 wrote: very impressive work! out of curiosity, i assume a white helmet is the best base to paint, but can you paint over helmets that already have graphics on them, and how much does it affect the end result or price?
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the nod!

Any solid color helmet is all good to paint on...white, black, or sliver are definitely the best!

The problem with graphic helmets is that most of them are actually vinyl layed under clear, and the glue/adhesive on the vinyl can wreak havok on the new paint that goes on top. I can paint graphic helmets as well, but it does take a lot more work to strip all that stuff off there, usually at least $75 - $100 more:doh:

D-Swens

Burnall4;34316 wrote: Drew I dropped you a PM, two to be exact sorry I was distracted and forgot to put something in the first PM, :doh:
Thanks...Its been a busy week, so I'll get back to you and return all other PM's tomorrow when I've got some time and can think straight

Thanks for everything NESBA guys, it has been great working with everybody so far, and really look forward to a great '09 season:D