Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

dean

wflores;43582 wrote: Also, do you repair cracked plastics? Got bumped and knocked down this past weekend at VIR WERA
Just letting you know I talked to Drew yesterday and he is swamped. Here is his email. It might be easier to email him there instead of waiting for a response here.

andrew.w.swenson att gmail dott com

D-Swens

wflores;43582 wrote: Also, do you repair cracked plastics? Got bumped and knocked down this past weekend at VIR WERA
Yes I can repair pretty much anything, even in carbon fiber if you want. I'll definitely talk you through the process and we can figure out wether it is more cost effective to go with a new piece, or fix up the bruised one. Either way is usually cool with me

D-Swens

dean;43584 wrote: Just letting you know I talked to Drew yesterday and he is swamped. Here is his email. It might be easier to email him there instead of waiting for a response here.

andrew.w.swenson att gmail dott com
Thanks for putting that info up here Dean, I appreciate it. It is true that things are very busy at the shop right now, but as always quality will never be sacrificed in the least for times sake. Things are moving in and out, and I'll have everyone's stuff by their track deadlines, no worries.

If you still need bodywork or paint, there is definitely still time and room to get a bunch more bikes in and out before the season gets too hot and heavy....
and I'll be working all summer long if anybody wants to squeeze a new set on between track dates...:D

Thanks again to everyone from NESBA who has been incredibly supportive and easy to work with. Can't wait to actually get out on the track with you guys as soon as I can get ahead of the work here:D

Ruhe52

OK no pictures yet but will just go on record that the paint job Drew hooked me up with is stiff weenie inducing. Nice job man love the silver fade to black outline on the rear number plates and the finish is way nice IMHO better than stock. You need to let me know what else I owe you for the other set as they have been a pain in the butt to complete. Cant wait to see the decals. Thanks again will post up pics as soon as I can get a few. Thanks again

stow

Andrew does great work. My bike looks so sweet. I will have to get some pictures online soon. I say we make Andrew the Official Painter for NESBA.

Mike, are you going to be at Road Atlanta next weekend?

D-Swens

cyclerant;44789 wrote: OK no pictures yet but will just go on record that the paint job Drew hooked me up with is stiff weenie inducing. Nice job man love the silver fade to black outline on the rear number plates and the finish is way nice IMHO better than stock. You need to let me know what else I owe you for the other set as they have been a pain in the butt to complete. Cant wait to see the decals. Thanks again will post up pics as soon as I can get a few. Thanks again
Mike, can't thank you enough for the kind words about the stiff weenie...
you've been cool to work with, and set #2 will be the best yet, I"ll make it well worth the wait...have fun at RA

stow;44792 wrote:
Andrew does great work. My bike looks so sweet. I will have to get some pictures online soon. I say we make Andrew the Official Painter for NESBA.

Mike, are you going to be at Road Atlanta next weekend?
Shane thanks a ton man, it was a pleasure working with u...def looking forward to seein pics and hopefully seein you guys at the track...
Have fun at RA:D

dean

I will keep this short and to the point. If you have even the slightest doubt on whether or not to send your stuff to Drew because "...you're just not sure..." let me assure you, you WILL NOT be disappointed when you open the returned box - PERIOD!

Drew - awesome work. Bravo my friend!!

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

stow

Andrew (AKA Drew) (AKA D-Swens) just rocks. He does great work. It is worth shipping your bodywork to him or if you are in the market for bodywork buy it from him and let him paint it as well.

Folly1

+10 to above. I will be at VIR SED with a duc he painted for me. #646 if you need to see more of his work.

Ben.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
had posted this pics in another place and figured I would just add them here. Drew does awesome work - period!!!!!:adore:

stow

JAB3;53576 wrote: drew,
I sent you a pm and an email requesting a qoute.
Thanks
Austin
You are back from the deep blue? Are you going to be at Road Atlanta?

Ruhe52

Holy shit wait til you mofos see the set of plastic Drew sent me. Damn I hate to get it nicked up on the track but this stuff is way to sweeeeeeeet to not show off. Pics coming soon but damn is this hot looking paint job.

Mr.DJ

Drew,

I will send you bodywork at some point. I kindly request that they are returned "pre-nicked." As I don't need to think about these works of art while on track. :adore:

Then again: a kick azz paint job like the ones folks are posting, will only ADD 2 secs a lap. I need to think about this a little more ;)

-dj

Folly1

Austin,

Welcome back.

Al, Brian and I will be at VIR for the SED days. Hope to see you there. After that it is RRR and CMP.

I hope all is well with you.

Thank you, again, for your service.

Ben.