Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

D-Swens

Brian...Here you go man, thanks again:D

The bodywork wasn't 100% complete in the pics, but they're the last ones I shot before it left the shop, can't wait to see it on the bike:D

Should be showing up at your place any day early next week...

Burnall4

Drew - sent you a PM, tried to call you twice today I know you are busy, just get back to me when you can! Thanks!

D-Swens

eagletangogreen;37024 wrote: How about some pics for me Drew!!
Sent you some...I'll post up the finished product soon. Looking forward to seeing this one on the bike:D Thanks for everything

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE YEA!!!!!!! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

its soooooo pretty!!! i will be by friday if that works for you

Quickone4u

I have and 02 gsxr 600 Telefonica and was planning on putting new fairings all the way around on it. I really like the Telefonica graphics and was wondering if you could give me a general estimate on what it would take to match that or one of the newer telefonica editions. Also, do you paint the graphics on or put the vinyl decals on? Would I need to supply the vinyls? Thanks!

D-Swens

Quickone4u;38957 wrote: I have and 02 gsxr 600 Telefonica and was planning on putting new fairings all the way around on it. I really like the Telefonica graphics and was wondering if you could give me a general estimate on what it would take to match that or one of the newer telefonica editions. Also, do you paint the graphics on or put the vinyl decals on? Would I need to supply the vinyls? Thanks!

Sorry about the late response for you here, things have been pretty busy at the shop. Shoot me a PM for some more exact pricing quotes, but it'd probably be around $600 or so, maybe less. I would probably paint most or all of those graphics, except maybe the wording. I could do everything in paint if you really wanted it, or if it was for a show/street bike or something like that, but for the track I'd probably advise doing the lettering in vinyl so it can be repaired easily if need be. I can supply all of the Graphics and Vinyl in better than OEM quality, and I can customize anything you want.

Lemme know if I can help you out, I think that'd be a cool project to work on.

D-Swens

An R7 that left the shop this week...that bike was a privlage to work on:D
This replica paint scheme was done with only pictures for reference...All graphics were done in paint, and then Kruzel put in some serious OT making the original logo's perfect
I'll post up some pics next week when the bodywork gets mounted on that sexy beast of a bike:wow:

lemondrop

my tank from swens.....again, did an awesome job!! thanks!!

CIMG2460.jpg

had to train Titus to be a guard dog....already had three attempted thieves....no worries...Titus was able to leap up and bite their noses....

CIMG2461.jpg

Swens already posted oa close up of the finished product....but here is what it looked like prior to his magic...

CIMG2232.jpg

CIMG2231.jpg

lemondrop

yep...chartreuse it is...i am starting an epidemic....just you wait...soon before ya know it...EVERYONE will be little lemondrops!!!! bbwwwhhahahahaha