For those attending Summit Main 07MAY2011

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ninjamansc;182425 wrote: This is a fantastic idea. Maybe more in the future?

One step closer to an 'A' skills day.....hint, hint ;)
+1 Outstanding Idea!! I have faith that we're one step closer to a "A" skills day..,:)

littlelady

Brilliant event Kub!

Looking forward to watching the CRs play around on track for once ... if it is anything like the off track games... it will be a blast for spectators!! :p

Shout if there's anything we can assist with :D

Twiztedjester55

kimmiegrews;182495 wrote: Brilliant event Kub!

Looking forward to watching the CRs play around on track for once ... if it is anything like the off track games... it will be a blast for spectators!! :p

Shout if there's anything we can assist with :D
If it's anything like the off track games we're gonna need more EMTs present

Landshark

Control Rider
fitz;182460 wrote: I never actually get to see anyone ride on all these tracks I go to. I'm usually too busy messing with the bike, or just plain tuckered out to watch anyone ride. So this should be great watching my favorite CRs do what they do best.

Only thing is, I only know who’s who from the back, and don't know anyone’s number, it would make it more interesting as a spectator if I knew who was who. Anyway to have a short print out of their names and numbers, nothing fancy. (so when I bet 2 beers on Sanders against Pontrelli there’s no confusion :D )

fitz
I believe the list is on thebellypan site.

Landshark

Control Rider
ontheR6;182518 wrote: I can't confirm nor deny that this might be the one........
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll274/slow_honda/untitled.gif
He taught me everything i know!!!

Rumor has it that he once showed a couple of guys a magazine cover that has a CR with a hairy chest wearing a bra .......
LMAO at that pic!!!:D

Does that help?
That's when Chris auditioned for the part in Mad Max.
WezFaceoff.jpg

dave433

Will definitely be there. Not to ride but to watch the "show". Not having a bike sucks. :argh: Plenty of beer on hand though.

I'll be pit bitchin for Guss :D

Geoff Doyer

fitz;182460 wrote: I never actually get to see anyone ride on all these tracks I go to. I'm usually too busy messing with the bike, or just plain tuckered out to watch anyone ride. So this should be great watching my favorite CRs do what they do best.

Only thing is, I only know who’s who from the back, and don't know anyone’s number, it would make it more interesting as a spectator if I knew who was who. Anyway to have a short print out of their names and numbers, nothing fancy. (so when I bet 2 beers on Sanders against Pontrelli there’s no confusion :D )

fitz
Kubricky is the one getting lapped :popcorn:

Mikey75702

RyanITV;182652 wrote: No, that would be my job @ Summit.
I don't know how on that monster your riding... I would think even if you did the scream and park you would still be close to pace. That bike is NASTY.

Landshark

Control Rider
Yep, I'm getting better everyday. I just ran for the first time since the break.... all the way to the bathroom.

RyanITV

Admin
Mikey75702;182664 wrote: I don't know how on that monster your riding... I would think even if you did the scream and park you would still be close to pace. That bike is NASTY.
Summit is my kryptonite track, always has been. Doyer made fun of me the last time we were there - hahahah!

Ryan

Jiggy

Control Rider
RyanITV;182673 wrote: Summit is my kryptonite track, always has been. Doyer made fun of me the last time we were there - hahahah!

Ryan

wait a tick....you said on Saturday that Thunderbolt was your kryptonite......then you followed it up by saying Lightining was your kryptonite when we moved over there on Monday? Is there any track that you are fast at? any?