Judy....????

z064life

noobinacan;254877 wrote: Judy
or if there's his side of the story.
She was in front...there is no his side of the story. Short of mechanical failure it's his fault and even then it's his fault but understandable

upnadam

Sorry to hear about your (none self-induced) off Judy. Haven't seen you since KSSS way back in the day lol, one day our paths will cross again I hope. Heal up quick and lemme know if you need any Gixxah parts to get it back together again, take care.

RICK211

Judy sorry to hear about what happen ,Thank god you will ok for next year .
Get well ,and we all see you out there

rk97

Fastguy;254736 wrote: Judy glad to hear that you're ok!

Don't worry about the bike, I saw pictures and that'll buff right out.
shit, Judy's bike after a crash looks better than mine ever has!

Glad to see you posting up!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Hey Judy! I'm glad to hear your gonna be ok! I will see you next year! Get yourself healed up and the bike back together! Love ya Judy!:D

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Seems like more than normal bad decisions by "A" riders at NJMP this year, at least from what I've been observing. I was taken out and now Judy and I noticed some other threads. Not sure if there is a different crowd that frequents there, but apparently something is an issue.

Judy, glad you are OK and hoping the best for you as you did me when I went down.

borislav

Control Rider
Judy I'm glad to hear you don't have any serious injuries,heal up and see you next year!I was also victim of knucklehead move in '09 with serious injuries and to this day I can not understand why people do it!!!

Hey Judy, i finally got to meet you on saturday.i was pitted across from you with the eagles bike. I didn't come see you after your incident because you were getting alot of fellow nesbians visiting you. Glad to hear you shouldn't have any long term injury's. Looking forward to seeing out next season.get well soon and Go birds!

barry38

Even though I'm no longer active with NESBA, or doing track days for that matter, I want everyone to learn something from this.

In the blink of an eye it can all go wrong, and life will never be the same. Everyone, please, please, please understand that these are track days, not competition. The only what you win a track day is to load you stuff back onto the trailer at the end of the day in the same condition in which if came off. Leave your ego at the gate, and remember that every single decision you make while on the track can have serious negative consequences. I've had friends badly hurt, I've had friends die.

I want everyone to reflect on what happened here. We've all made bad decsions in the heat of the moment, and have gotten away with it. Not this time though, and another person I know and respect got hurt for no good reason.

I don't care what group you are in, or how fast you are, or how fast you think you are. Respect your fellow riders. Keep in mind that everyone is out there to have fun. Use your head and don't forget that NONE of you has to press it to the point that you take yourself out, or worse, someone else out.

Please be safe and please respect and care for each other. The consequences of a bad decision could change your life, or worse, someone elses life and not for the better.

YCRS

Judy-

Sorry for the tipover and glad you are OK..I've been taken out at a trackday and I feel your pain.

Off topic a bit, but relevant for this thread is what we teach at the YCRS... "Pass for the other riders comfort, not yours"

I've been on track with the AMA's best and never once was I stood up, bumped or ran off line. We are at track days, no points, no prize money, just fun riding WITH your friends....

Ken

CBRtist

Whew! Incredibly sorry you are out for rest of season, but grateful you are as okay as can be expected. In your true fashion, we've learned valuable lessons from what you posted up. I'm certainly grateful for that!

Things can change so quickly. It's a shame that you were so upbeat and positive earlier, and this :argh: guy had to ruin the rest of your season. So sorry :(

R1Baby

Control Rider
Barry, Ken, well spoken words and agree100%. I hope we can all remind ourselves of these words of wisdom each time we line up on the grid.