New organization

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
kneedragger45;302513 wrote: More importantly...... am I going to have to start off in "B" group again?? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I vote yes just for asking that question. :D:D

kneedragger45

Come to think of it....it would be fun to be the passer instead of the passée again

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

motorkas

Spacemedic;302500 wrote: N2 trackdays?? Would you consider a different name? If you ran that name by a focus group, I think they would probably shoot it down. It sounds terribly cheesy.

"What are up to this weekend?"
-"Oh, I'm going to do a trackday with N2 trackdays."

Absolutely terrible to say it out loud. I wish you luck! And hopefully I'll register a lot track time with you, if you change the name...

The name kills me!
Seriously!?!?!?!?. . .with everything that's been going on and the developments that have taken place in last couple of days (hours), and the individuals that have not so subtly stated that they're fronting the capital up front and developing another business that's not their day jobs and they're doing it mostly to help others enjoy a passion they enjoy sharing. . .and that's what you guys got. . .:doh: Last time I checked - you put up the capital and the time and effort - you get the naming rights. Rob's very savy, I'm pretty sure that he can come up with a number and you can write the check and he'll let you name the org whatever you want. . .just left click on his screen name and hit "send a private message". . .).

Rob, looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited to help and support building these new endeavors started by fantastic people!!!!!!!! Something tells me the first "joint" day is going to be EPIC in the pits at night (and during the day:D)

Mike55

Ok that's all fine and dandy, but didn't the people who are putting the "new org" together feel that it was important to first and foremost have Bob tell the members (especially those who had $2,000 hanging the balance) that there is a reorganization process initiated and all funds are safe and secured?!?! I'd like to be more positive about this, but it's NOT getting off to a very good start. If you acknowledge communication as a weak point in NESBA, then you shouldn't have let it go on further. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence because if you're days away from finalizing the business details, then you've obviously had plenty of time to have Bob or someone take 5 minutes to send an email. I had several friends who I turned on to the season pass deal and have felt like a real jackass thinking that I may have cost them $2,000. One paid with HER debit card I'll probably give her the money myself if she can't get it back from NESBA because that's what GOOD AND HONEST people do. I know that's a harsh perspective on things but it's both the truth and the bottom line (for me anyway). That being said, I have enjoyed my days with NESBA (until the past few weeks) and wish this new org the best. If you're interested in earning back my trust, for one, then it will take some time. If not there are plenty of other orgs around. I know you can't reply to every post, but hopefully you at least read and understand my concerns so it can help you in your decision making process. The more you know about how people think, the better your org will be...even If you don't agree with them. If this black balls me then so be it, I'll take this one for the team.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Mike55;302521 wrote: Ok that's all fine and dandy, but didn't the people who are putting the "new org" together feel that it was important to first and foremost have Bob tell the members (especially those who had $2,000 hanging the balance) that there is a reorganization process initiated and all funds are safe and secured?!?! I'd like to be more positive about this, but it's NOT getting off to a very good start. If you acknowledge communication as a weak point in NESBA, then you shouldn't have let it go on further. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence because if you're days away from finalizing the business details, then you've obviously had plenty of time to have Bob or someone take 5 minutes to send an email. I had several friends who I turned on to the season pass deal and have felt like a real jackass thinking that I may have cost them $2,000. One paid with HER debit card I'll probably give her the money myself if she can't get it back from NESBA because that's what GOOD AND HONEST people do. I know that's a harsh perspective on things but it's both the truth and the bottom line (for me anyway). That being said, I have enjoyed my days with NESBA (until the past few weeks) and wish this new org the best. If you're interested in earning back my trust, for one, then it will take some time. If not there are plenty of other orgs around. I know you can't reply to every post, but hopefully you at least read and understand my concerns so it can help you in your decision making process. The more you know about how people think, the better your org will be...even If you don't agree with them. If this black balls me then so be it, I'll take this one for the team.
I'm not sure the new people putting the org together have any control over what Bob does. For all we know they may have asked him to do this multiple times.

In the meantime, best of luck to Rob and the rest who are trying to save this place.

Rob - You have a PM from me.

Mike55

dark nater;302524 wrote: I'm not sure the new people putting the org together have any control over what Bob does. For all we know they may have asked him to do this multiple times.

In the meantime, best of luck to Rob and the rest who are trying to save this place.

Then they should've done it themselves well before now. Like I said, not confidence inspiring.

Mike55

dark nater;302524 wrote: I'm not sure the new people putting the org together have any control over what Bob does. For all we know they may have asked him to do this multiple times.

Not to mention there has been no indication of where our season pass money is, or at least any reassurance that it's even available.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Mike55, I'm pretty sure Rob and the folks who are starting N2 have no control over what Bob B. does or did. It's a new group. See what they come up with. See if you can get your money back from your cc. Give the new guys a chance. They're all long-time nesba members and I have confidence this will be a good, well run org.

Mike55

HondaGalToo;302530 wrote: Mike55, I'm pretty sure Rob and the folks who are starting N2 have no control over what Bob B. does or did. It's a new group. See what they come up with. See if you can get your money back from your cc. Give the new guys a chance. They're all long-time nesba members and I have confidence this will be a good, well run org.
That's why I said "Bob or someone else". I'm not worried too much about MY money because I filed a dispute 4 days ago. My friend used her debit card though and contrary to popular belief, not everyone who goes to the track has a lot of money. She transferred the money she had saved up for the season from her savings account to pay for it. When she told me that if she doesn't get it back she probably won't be able to do any track days thIs year, my heart dropped. Talking about that makes so @&*#ing mad that I can't believe I'm actually being THIS patient. Probably the only reason I am is because the MEMBERS AT THE TRACKS have been very accommodating and friendly to her. They deserve to thanked for that btw. Now the fact that everyone on the business end has completely ignored the money issue is another story. They need to step up to the plate and at least show some concern about it. When you acquire a business, any outstanding debts and contractual agreements are FIRST things you address. Again, not confidence inspiring.

R1Baby

Control Rider
There are always a few that seem to ruin the party, bunch of negative Nancy's. I applaud the efforts of Rob and staff and welcome him back with open arms.

Pseudolus

Mike55;302533 wrote: When she told me that if she doesn't get it back she probably won't be able to do any track days thIs year, my heart dropped. Talking about that makes so @&*#ing mad that I can't believe I'm actually being THIS patient. .
Completely get your grievances, especially because you feel partly responsible. Debit operates the same way in that they'll provisionally credit her account immediately if she claims fraud. If she is planning a track day soon, I'll cover her first day with N2 or that "southern org" while N2 sort out the financial issues. PM me her details if interested.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Mike55;302527 wrote: Not to mention there has been no indication of where our season pass money is, or at least any reassurance that it's even available.
Mike,

There is far more involved than I'm sure you and all involved can imagine. They can't speak to the details until the details are worked out. It's in everyone's best interest to give them the time they need to sort throught it and when it's all together Rob will communicate it. Until then, let's relax and let Rob do his thing.

Mike55

R1Baby;302536 wrote: There are always a few that seem to ruin the party, bunch of negative Nancy's. I applaud the efforts of Rob and staff and welcome him back with open arms.
Believe it or not I'm typically the optimist and am probably the nicest guy you'll meet. In fact my friends tell me that I'm too nice. Of course maybe they're just real @#*holes : ) There is a considerable amount of money involved here for some people though, and it seems like nobody (old or new) at the org seems to think that's important enough to address or even acknowledge, so you need to see that side of the coin. It seems like the people who were committed enough to NESBA to trust them with $2,000 and then got screwed are the bad guys all of a sudden. The new people should have known what they're stepping into and had planned a quick response to get off on the right foot with those who are that loyal. Once again, not confidence inspiring

R1Baby

Control Rider
Mike55;302539 wrote: Believe it or not I'm typically the optimist and am probably the nicest guy you'll meet. In fact my friends tell me that I'm too nice. Of course maybe they're just real @#*holes : ) There is a considerable amount of money involved here for some people though, and it seems like nobody (old or new) at the org seems to think that's important enough to address or even acknowledge, so you need to see that side of the coin. It seems like the people who were committed enough to NESBA to trust them with $2,000 and then got screwed are the bad guys all of a sudden. The new people should have known what they're stepping into and had planned a quick response to get off on the right foot with those who are that loyal. Once again, not confidence inspiring
No one knows anything yet, lets not come to conclusions with no information. I have known Rob for the past 10 years and knowing him, he will make things right. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched, I'm sure Rob and staff have a huge mountain to climb to get things resolved.