New organization

Mike55

ToddG;302538 wrote: Mike,

There is far more involved than I'm sure you and all involved can imagine. They can't speak to the details until the details are worked out. It's in everyone's best interest to give them the time they need to sort throught it and when it's all together Rob will communicate it. Until then, let's relax and let Rob do his thing.
I'm aware that it is a huge undertaking. Don't get me wrong, I applaud and thank him for having the balls to take it on. Without the prepaid money issue, I'd simply wish him luck and offer any assistance I could, then just optimistIcally wait for word of the inaugural event : ) My money is protected but my friend's might not be, depending on her debt card policy. I got her into this and now I feel terrible about it. She was so happy with everything and everyone last year but now for some reason she can't even log on to NESBA to see what's going in. I'll give her the money myself if I have to. I hope that this being such an issue will at least confirm the level of dedication it takes to make things like thIs work (not that anyone denies that). I also understand that nothing Bob has done is Rob's fault. Unfortunately he's stepping into a bit of a mess though and it will require some damage control.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Fadhee you are a great and generous man!:adore:

I know we are in good hands! When I found out that Rob C. will be running the "new" org. I know that the team around him are all in this for the love of our sport and will get things right!

I believe we are on a good solid path to greatness!

Myers

Control Rider
Mike, what the others are trying to say is hang tight...you havent been "screwed" yet and hopefully wont.

You have a generous member offering to assist your friend. You have many relieved folks that something is being done...

Hang tight..i understand the frustration.... BUT as Todd said..there are so many things happening that we dont know about or cant know about until the finish is found.

You dont finish (win or lose) the race until the checkered flag and white line have happened.

You dont swing at the pitch until the ball crosses the plate.

The play isnt finished until the player is down and the whistle has blown.

I know we all want to know what the "finish" is as soon as possible...but right now we are inbetween the start and the finish...with ALOT of parts moving around..

I find confidence in the fact that we have now seen a start. I find grattitide and even thanks that in the middle of one of the BIGGEST plays...the players took time to let US know that even though we cant see it...the play is happening.. I find comfort that even though we may or may not like the "finish" (of the play) that we will arrive at one under the guidance of these folks.

Just trying to help.. Focus on the positive and you have a better chance arriving at it.

Len

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Mike55

R1Baby;302541 wrote: No one knows anything yet, lets not come to conclusions with no information. I have known Rob for the past 10 years and knowing him, he will make things right. Let's not count our chickens before they are hatched, I'm sure Rob and staff have a huge mountain to climb to get things resolved.
That's my point, no one knows anything. The only thing people do NEED (and have the right to) know at this point is if their money is secured. I didn't want to dispute the charge. I would've been willing to give either Bob or Rob a chance to get things going in the right direction and come to an agreement. I would've even taken days on credit or reduced track fees until my money was recovered in order to give Rob working capital while he was getting things started. When you hear NOTHING for weeks, you have no onechoice but to take matters into your own hands while you can.

devildogae

rob92;302473 wrote: Greetings everyone.

My name is Rob Cichielo and wanted to take a moment to address the NESBA members. I believe many of you know me (some of you don't), but wanted to at least take this opportunity to introduce myself and let you know that we are in the final stages of completing our business agreement with Bob to take over NESBA's operations under a new organization that is well structured, well funded, and based on a completely new management team. This week has been a complete whirlwind, but we're very close to completion. I will not disclose information until our business work is final, but I anticipate that we will have a formal communication to existing NESBA members this Sunday.

As a NESBA member since 2004, I feel very strongly about this organization and certainly know that communication has not been one of its strong suits. Understand that I do NOT speak for NESBA, but our next communication will provide everyone with details of the new organization, what this means for members, and I assure you the transition will be smooth and painless.

I understand all too well that many of you have many pressing questions, concerns, and just looking for answers. Please understand that there's not much sleep for me through this weekend and will have limited time for questions about our new organization - N2 Track Days (N2TD)

I for one am looking forward to great times on the track in 2014. Stay tuned...

Regards,

Robert Cichielo, President and CEO
N2 Track Days
This is exciting news! Good luck and I hope it will be even better

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Mike55;302550 wrote: That's my point, no one knows anything. The only thing people do NEED (and have the right to) know at this point is if their money is secured. I didn't want to dispute the charge. I would've been willing to give either Bob or Rob a chance to get things going in the right direction and come to an agreement. I would've even taken days on credit or reduced track fees until my money was recovered in order to give Rob working capital while he was getting things started. When you hear NOTHING for weeks, you have no onechoice but to take matters into your own hands while you can.
Mike. Have you ever bought a house? If you've been through that process....this is infinitely more complicated. You initial or sign at least 200 times in a home purchase.

I'm sure there is lots of activity going on with banks and lawyers right now. All parties involved are working pretty frantically to end Nesba and start N2.

Relax. Your friend will be fine. She may get full credit with N2.

Ranting here isn't helping anything.

Mike55

Pseudolus;302537 wrote: Completely get your grievances, especially because you feel partly responsible. Debit operates the same way in that they'll provisionally credit her account immediately if she claims fraud. If she is planning a track day soon, I'll cover her first day with N2 or that "southern org" while N2 sort out the financial issues. PM me her details if interested.
Thank you for the offer. Things like that are exactly why people like NESBA. I've already taken it upon myself to make it right for her if I have to though. I'm really usually the guy who just waits to see how things work out, but in the last few years I've been burned by customers who file for bankruptcy and I've lost enough money (construction ugh). I can deal with that for myself but the thought of me possibly getting a friend into something like that makes me sick, especially when I thought it would help her to be able to do more days with her money. Like I said, if this black balls me, I'm ok with that. There are enough people who will just make the switch to N2 without ever having an issue.

maxpr1

I think we just need to let the chips fall and see what comes of it. In the end one can only hope that the "New" Company will honor as best they can all of the commitments made by the "Old" Company. There is a lot of legal-ese that will need to be sorted out and believe me that the Money aspect of this thing is paramount on everyones' mind.
In the mean time one can only trust that the right things will be done, or assume the worse and pursue what ever actions available. I am certain that a lot of people will loose something in the deal but I am confident that most people will come away with the best of a bad situation.
Let the new management team come to the members with their plan, and then one can decide to either stick around or flee the coop.

Lawyers will need time to sort it all out and so unfortunately all we can do is be patient.

I for one don't have a dog in this fight. I started track days a few years back and stumbled into NESBA. After attending track days with other Orgs, i realized exactly what makes NESBA different. I was hoping to come back to the ORG this season and support it as best I could. I planned to Start over in B group and earn my way to the top. Ultimately I believe that bad things can happen to good people and I am certain that what ever road brought us here was not paved with Malice.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Mike we are well aware that we need to regain your faith and the faith of the rest of the membership. I have known Rob for years and know he is one of the most honest and sincere guys out there. The risk of pursuing this venture is great, but the family that was built form a handful of guys wanted to get together to ride on a racetrack is what we are trying to preserve here. Please allow some time to get all the correct information in place.

mjkuhno

rob92;302473 wrote: Greetings everyone.

My name is Rob Cichielo and wanted to take a moment to address the NESBA members. I believe many of you know me (some of you don't), but wanted to at least take this opportunity to introduce myself and let you know that we are in the final stages of completing our business agreement with Bob to take over NESBA's operations under a new organization that is well structured, well funded, and based on a completely new management team. This week has been a complete whirlwind, but we're very close to completion. I will not disclose information until our business work is final, but I anticipate that we will have a formal communication to existing NESBA members this Sunday.

As a NESBA member since 2004, I feel very strongly about this organization and certainly know that communication has not been one of its strong suits. Understand that I do NOT speak for NESBA, but our next communication will provide everyone with details of the new organization, what this means for members, and I assure you the transition will be smooth and painless.

I understand all too well that many of you have many pressing questions, concerns, and just looking for answers. Please understand that there's not much sleep for me through this weekend and will have limited time for questions about our new organization - N2 Track Days (N2TD)

I for one am looking forward to great times on the track in 2014. Stay tuned...

Regards,

Robert Cichielo, President and CEO
N2 Track Days
Rob - really excited to see this and wish the best for the new org! I hope everything can be worked out in a timely manner and afterwards you have a good customer base to make a successful venture.

BTW - once the dust settles I hope you have some time to rest; because I'm confident you're not getting any sleep right now.

Mike55

D-Zum;302556 wrote: Mike. Have you ever bought a house? If you've been through that process....this is infinitely more complicated. You initial or sign at least 200 times in a home purchase.

I'm sure there is lots of activity going on with banks and lawyers right now. All parties involved are working pretty frantically to end Nesba and start N2.

Relax. Your friend will be fine. She may get full credit with N2.

Ranting here isn't helping anything.
Yes I've bought a house. I absolutely understand the scope of what they're doing. It's funny how words spelled out turn into a rant when it would be actually be 10 seconds worth of a verbal conversation. It makes me think that my teacher really WEREN'T crazy to expect a 500 word or 3 page essay : ) Look, I'm not saying that everything is bad and screw those guys. Some people just can't afford to have money tied up in "what ifs" and I honestly can't believe that it appears that nobody finds it important enough to drop a note to either reassure those people or advise them that they may need to have it rectified and if so they wall be available to assist with it shortly if needed. Am I seriously the only person who sees this?

shad0ws

Mike55;302564 wrote: Yes I've bought a house. I absolutely understand the scope of what they're doing. It's funny how words spelled out turn into a rant when it would be actually be 10 seconds worth of a verbal conversation. It makes me think that my teacher really WEREN'T crazy to expect a 500 word or 3 page essay : ) Look, I'm not saying that everything is bad and screw those guys. Some people just can't afford to have money tied up in "what ifs" and I honestly can't believe that it appears that nobody finds it important enough to drop a note to either reassure those people or advise them that they may need to have it rectified and if so they wall be available to assist with it shortly if needed. Am I seriously the only person who sees this?
I agree with you 100 percent. I don't care what kind of business you are talking about, the customer always comes first. I would feel the same way if I had turned a friend on to a season pass. Like you have said before, most of us are not track season ballers and can't afford to have $2000 floating in the abyss. Alot of people like myself make huge day to day sacrifices just so we can ride when the season rolls around. All of these people with season passes should have been emailed immediately to let them know of the situation.

LOrtega

Control Rider
[QUOTE=Mike55.... Am I seriously the only person who sees this?
Mike you are not the only one that sees this but you need to understand

(and I say this to you from a strictly business aspect, I do not know where the negotiations are at this point)

I have been through many mergers and buyouts, you can not comment during ongoing negotiations. N2 can not legally declare anything about NESBA's financial commitments until they are in control of NESBA. If they said everyone's credits and payments will be honored and the deal falls through for any reason, it can, and will open the legal flood gates. Then N2 could be found liable from several directions.

If you want to have your friend file a claim with her CC, or follow other avenues everyone here completely understands, and no one will black ball you.

However as many on here have stated and I will repeat and furthermore expand on. Rob is a great man, honest, straightforward, and incredibly intelligent. He is a very successful business man and loves the NESBA community. If anyone can really turn this thing around, it's someone with his attributes.

I won't ask you to hang in there and wait to see what happens, that's for every person to decide on their own. I am just telling you that if Rob can make this happen we will all see significant changes in communication going forward.

Mike55

shad0ws;302568 wrote: I agree with you 100 percent. I don't care what kind of business you are talking about, the customer always comes first. I would feel the same way if I had turned a friend on to a season pass. Like you have said before, most of us are not track season ballers and can't afford to have $2000 floating in the abyss. Alot of people like myself make huge day to day sacrifices just so we can ride when the season rolls around. All of these people with season passes should have been emailed immediately to let them know of the situation.
I was starting to think it was only me and I've lost my mind! Of course that doesn't necessarily prove that I haven't : ) I won't go into the details but I'm actually speaking from experience here.

borislav

Control Rider
LOrtega;302573 wrote: Mike you are not the only one that sees this but you need to understand

(and I say this to you from a strictly business aspect, I do not know where the negotiations are at this point)

I have been through many mergers and buyouts, you can not comment during ongoing negotiations. N2 can not legally declare anything about NESBA's financial commitments until they are in control of NESBA. If they said everyone's credits and payments will be honored and the deal falls through for any reason, it can, and will open the legal flood gates. Then N2 could be found liable from several directions.

If you want to have your friend file a claim with her CC, or follow other avenues everyone here completely understands, and no one will black ball you.

However as many on here have stated and I will repeat and furthermore expand on. Rob is a great man, honest, straightforward, and incredibly intelligent. He is a very successful business man and loves the NESBA community. If anyone can really turn this thing around, it's someone with his attributes.

I won't ask you to hang in there and wait to see what happens, that's for every person to decide on their own. I am just telling you that if Rob can make this happen we will all see significant changes in communication going forward.
+1000 000

Like I was stating at the beginning of this situation that we are all in "communication is inevitable sooner or later" and try to keep calm if possible and not make statements and actions which are based on pissed off mood that you may be in at the moment!I understand IT'S HARD to stay CALM but HAVE SOME FAITH IN PEOPLE that doing this and give them a chance to work this out!!!

Mike55

LOrtega;302573 wrote: Mike you are not the only one that sees this but you need to understand

Ok now was it so hard for someone to say that there are negotiations in process and monies owed are an issue that is being addressed, however legal parameters keep us from discussing the details of a resolve at this time? I'm sure he has everyone's best interest in mind otherwise he would take this on, and like I've said I applaud him for that. Not many people would/could do that, me included. Geez...

mpusch

Micah
Well, it's amazing to see what one simple message can do. I understand the complexities here, and thank rob for making a prompt message when he could. I agree with others though, some kind of communication would have alleviated a lot of this panic.

Btw, debit cards only provide protection of unauthorized transactions, not against unfulfilled services. I know, because I tried. If I feel confident in the new organization, I'm more than happy to join the ranks again. :)

borislav

Control Rider
Mike55;302576 wrote: Ok now was it so hard for someone to say that there are negotiations in process and monies owed are an issue that is being addressed, however legal parameters keep us from discussing the details of a resolve at this time? I'm sure he has everyone's best interest in mind otherwise he would take this on, and like I've said I applaud him for that. Not many people would/could do that, me included. Geez...
Relax brother, we GOT your point! Let's wait and see the result!?;)

Mike55

borislav;302581 wrote: Relax brother, we GOT your point! Let's wait and see the result!?;)
I can almost guarantee that if you get a chance to meet me you'll say "THAT'S the jerk who went off on the forum?!?!" I'm really not that bad : )