Number one thing to improve NESBA

Matt

Morrand;97314 wrote: Here's another idea: use better pictures for next year's RRW Track Days directory. This year's had two or three from BHF showing riders in sweatshirts, and while that stands out from the other organizations' photos, it's not exactly in a good way.

I guess this is just echoing the general idea of improving marketing, but I thought I'd give a concrete example.
If I knew who to contact, I'd get working on that one. I have a bunch of great shots from this year.

my eyes started watering right when I read your post about bad ventilation. Ill try it. The video makes the track look on the tight side...

jtsgsxr6

I have a suggestion, maybe been said before. Work with WERA and/or CCS to get SED part of approve "school" for licensing. I know NESBA doesn't call SED a school, and hate to compare to STT. BUT it appears that STT's pro school is 1 track day with one on one but still only 7 twenty minute sessions. An SED day seems like it would offer even more instruction than STT's pro school.

Agree/disagree?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I didn't read all the post and I'm sure someone has touched on it....NESBA is a awsome club, the variety of tracks are awsome if we can have a few more days in NJMP that would be even more awsome....

Matt H

jtsgsxr6;110496 wrote: I have a suggestion, maybe been said before. Work with WERA and/or CCS to get SED part of approve "school" for licensing. I know NESBA doesn't call SED a school, and hate to compare to STT. BUT it appears that STT's pro school is 1 track day with one on one but still only 7 twenty minute sessions. An SED day seems like it would offer even more instruction than STT's pro school.

Agree/disagree?
Just to throw it out there, and I don't speak for the club/powers-that-be/etc on whether or not we could/should/would do this. But a school for race licensing is more than track-riding instruction. It is procedures, boards, flags (more than what we use), etc. I'm just saying.

gsxr11

nesba is wonderful i love it just need more money so i can goto more tracks but other than that perfect... another mid ohio would be nice

gsxr11

one more thing what if nesba followed a few ama dates that way u can see the pros race and then the next day u can get out there

jtsgsxr6

Matt H;110527 wrote: Just to throw it out there, and I don't speak for the club/powers-that-be/etc on whether or not we could/should/would do this. But a school for race licensing is more than track-riding instruction. It is procedures, boards, flags (more than what we use), etc. I'm just saying.
Yeah, I know it would be different. But figured if STT can do it NESBA can do too!:D

Nexus

I like the idea people have posted about being able to show an event/trackday and how many spots are available. I'm not sure if NESBA uses a database or whatever for scheduling, but it would be relatively easy to do that query to a website if so.

stkr

Nexus;110626 wrote: I like the idea people have posted about being able to show an event/trackday and how many spots are available. I'm not sure if NESBA uses a database or whatever for scheduling, but it would be relatively easy to do that query to a website if so.
Either that, or at least have a button to check availability without putting it in your cart. Even a simple "AVAIL" or "FULL" tag next to the listing as a quick reference.

stkr

Here's an idea that might help both NESBA, and the members at the same time.

During every track day, hold a drawing for only those who are registered riders for the day, or at least registered members. Each ticket is $5.00 with a limit of 5 per person (maybe). At the end of the day, the Director draws ONE ticket as the winner of a FREE trackday. You could always draw another one for a t-shirt or stickers.

The idea is to raise some money for NESBA to donate to the air fence fund, or another need as they see fit.

You would only need to sell about 40 tickets each day to make a donatable amount.

jtsgsxr6

stkr;110633 wrote: Here's an idea that might help both NESBA, and the members at the same time.

During every track day, hold a drawing for only those who are registered riders for the day, or at least registered members. Each ticket is $5.00 with a limit of 5 per person (maybe). At the end of the day, the Director draws ONE ticket as the winner of a FREE trackday. You could always draw another one for a t-shirt or stickers.

The idea is to raise some money for NESBA to donate to the air fence fund, or another need as they see fit.

You would only need to sell about 40 tickets each day to make a donatable amount.
I like that Idea!:agree:

Matt

gsxr11;110548 wrote: one more thing what if nesba followed a few ama dates that way u can see the pros race and then the next day u can get out there

we had this last year at Road America and attendance was very poor.

This year we're before those event and traditionally the turnout has been exceptional scheduled that way.

jay956

stkr;110630 wrote: Either that, or at least have a button to check availability without putting it in your cart. Even a simple "AVAIL" or "FULL" tag next to the listing as a quick reference.
this is already how it works. if its available there is a box to check and add to cart, if its full then theres no box.

DB_ZX10r

stkr;110633 wrote: Here's an idea that might help both NESBA, and the members at the same time.

Good idea:D

stkr

jay956;110686 wrote: this is already how it works. if its available there is a box to check and add to cart, if its full then theres no box.
:doh: I guess I've just been lucky so far. Good job NESBA :cool: