Pitt Race roll call

JarvisB

Friends are trying to sign up, but when they try to sign up for both days on N2 website - there are $30 late fee applied to both days and both days got marked up to $235 each day.

Is this a mistake?

He just emailed the customer support and sure hope it wont be $235 for each day. Thanks

MANIX

Control Rider
Will be there with the family Friday. My son is coming to ride, maybe bring his drift car. He is me raised by me.

JarvisB

Can anyone tell me whether there is good viewing/photography spots at PittRace?

My girlfriend is not too sure about coming out with us for the weekend. It is my first time going to PittRace and I have no idea what is it like being a spectator at this track? Will my girl be able to get around the track without much of problem?

Thanks in advance!

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Its a good spectator track. From either of two or three spots you can see probably a good 75% of the track.

There used to be bleachers up on the hill down from the paddock. Even without them its still great. Upgraded facilities too. And there's the gokarts and skidpad to watch too.

Myers

Control Rider
Excellent track to view from. Bleachers up ontop of the hill and then above the garages is a large balcony that she can gain an excellent viewing advantage from etc... FURTHER - the food, fun and shennanigans that go on after the trackday in the evening are nothing short of entertaining....