Pitt Race roll call

9mmkungfu

Can someone give an update on the paddock area? Last time I was there, I think it was gravel and lacking power. Maybe it was just my spot but it's been a while.

Thanks!

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Don't know about power, but the whole paddock was paved last year. And they built bathrooms on the corner so no more walking all the way up to the big building.

Ducati Pete

Just bought into both days............ Be there Friday night, and River (my dog) too. Getting the cr*shed GSXR patched up for another try. First time on pavement since last FALL at Summit Main. It should be EXCITING to say the least.

JarvisB

Its a good spectator track. From either of two or three spots you can see probably a good 75% of the track.

There used to be bleachers up on the hill down from the paddock. Even without them its still great. Upgraded facilities too. And there's the gokarts and skidpad to watch too.

Excellent track to view from. Bleachers up ontop of the hill and then above the garages is a large balcony that she can gain an excellent viewing advantage from etc... FURTHER - the food, fun and shennanigans that go on after the trackday in the evening are nothing short of entertaining....

Thank you guys for the insight! I showed your comments to my girl and I think it is safe for me to say she is coming! :D

If you are serious about being able to see 75% of the track then it is one hell of a view!

Looking forward to having some fun on that weekend

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Pretty sure Todd is already planning the typical Beave "Meet and Greet" BBQ on Satuday night Jack....

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I'm in for the meet-n-greet!! Not sure what I'm bringing, thinking some kind of chips and dip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JarvisB

I will be there on Friday night with 2 other riders. It will be my first time at PittRace - hopefully I will be able to navigate myself to a decent paddock spot in the dark! Also, hope electricity wont be an issue, but if it is then so be it. :) Cant wait!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Paddock is paved but there is limited power. Last year the new paddock area for rvs was put in with some power outlets. The majority of the paddock has none unless that changed this off season

chrisplm

Chris
I'm in! Looking forward to some camping, eating, drinking, seeing track friends......oh yeah.. might ride a little too!

I'm in! Looking forward to some camping, eating, drinking, seeing track friends......oh yeah.. might ride a little too!

Hey Dude !!! Glad your coming. Haven't seen you since early last season !! Didn't anybody tell you I'm a big shot now !!!! LOL !!! Now if we could just get Poper to come out and John to come out we could tear it up !! I'm bringing steak !!!

chrisplm

Chris
Hey Dude !!! Glad your coming. Haven't seen you since early last season !! Didn't anybody tell you I'm a big shot now !!!! LOL !!! Now if we could just get Poper to come out and John to come out we could tear it up !! I'm bringing steak !!!

Jimmy, I've heard some rumors, but I wanna hear it directly from you this weekend!
Don't worry, we're working poper hard, he'll be back! :) John wishes he could come, but has to work.
And just so you know, you've always been a big shot in my eyes :-D

steftoff

Hope you all have a great ride. I just can't make the 6hr trip this time. Work and my son has a soccer tournament. Hope to make it out there later this season. Be safe. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk